Monday, June 20, 2011

The Drunk - Part 2

The Drunk

Part 2 of 2

I woke up. Someone was hugging me. I smelt whiskey, then I remembered picking up this guy at the bar last night. I turned towards him and he said, "Sorry, I did not mean to wake you."

I felt a naked body next to me. His cock was hard and pressing against my butt. I remember holding it last night while he urinated in my bathroom.

He said, "Sorry, go back to sleep."

I answered, "You already got me up." I dug my ass into his cock. He pressed back. He started to gyrate his hips and his cock rubbed against my ass crack. His hands started to rub my chest. I started to breathe deeply.

His right hand moved down to my cock and started stroking it. His lips kissed my neck. I moved my head to give him more access and his tongue started to lick.

His cock found my ass hole and he tried inserting it but his cock was too thick. I told him wait a minute. I reached over to my nightstand and pulled out a condom. I applied some lube to my asshole. I turned around and rolled the condom onto his cock. I was amazed at his cock’s size. It seemed to even grow as I applied the condom. I looked at the rest of his body.

He was nicely built. His face was handsome and cute.

I wanted to admire him, so I straddled his cock and slowly sat on it. I took his cock an inch at a time. Once he was in me, he started to push and pull his hips. I watch his muscles on his chest. He was so good looking.

He reached up to my face and pulled me towards his lips. We kissed. I could still smell whiskey but it was more enticing. His tongue probed into my mouth. He was a good kisser.

He reached down to my cock and gave it a few more strokes. The pressure of his big cock in my ass, cause me to cum quickly. My cum splattered onto his chest. He kept stoking my cock as he got closer to cumming. I felt his fist tighten around my cock as his muscles tightened. He let out a grunt and came. We stayed in that position until he was done.

He withdrew his cock. It was still large. I laid next to him for a few minutes and then went to the bathroom to get a towel.
We laid back together. He said, "Do you mind, I could use a drink."

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. I admire his face as we laid next to each other. I thought to myself "Gosh he is a nice looking guy. Too bad he drinks so much."

4 comments:

  1. You should def do a part 3, Jay.

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wish is my command.

    Part 3 is called 'The Revenge'.

    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. His face may be handsome and his body ripped, but his liver is getting uglier with every drink.

    Judging from the description you provided - including his wanting a drink the morning after -- he's a serious alcoholic and will probably cut 20 years off of what otherwise could have been his life. And the time that he IS alive he'll have more self-created problems than I would wish on my worst enemy.

    I realize that this is just fiction, but the real-life counterparts are legion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom,
    Anyone ever tell you you're a buzz-kill? lol

    mb

    ReplyDelete