Sunday, June 5, 2011

INDY 500 - The Winner

INDY 500 – The Winner

The PA announced that there was one more lap. The crowd cheered. 

I was too busy to celebrate. I laid on the floor in the tent. My legs were up in the air. My ass had a seven inch cock in it.


The PA announced the winner and the crowd cheered. Any sounds that came out of my mouth was drowned by the roar of the crowd. I thought of what happened this afternoon.

After we came earlier, we laid on the floor of the tent for a few minutes. I was exhausted from the sex. He was ready for more. I notice his cock was still hard. He raised my legs and started licking my ass all over again. I loved it. I begged for more. The excitement was too much and my cock was rock hard within minutes.

He spit on his cock and lubed it and inserted it in my hole. I did not realized how big he was until he shoved it in my ass. I let out a loud scream. He heard it over the sounds of the crowd and stopped. He waited until I told him to continue. He slowly inserted his cock until I felt his pubes brushing against my ass.

I said, "Fuck me, now." He started to thrust his hips and his cock went deeper and then he pounded my ass. The sounds that came out of mouth were drowned by the sound of the crowd outside the tent.

We changed position and I got on all fours. He continued his attack on my ass. My cock was dripping precum. He tensed his body and let loose of his load. I looked over to my cock and it had cum pouring out of it. I grabbed it to milk the remaining drops.

The inside of the tent was hot. I put on my shorts and stepped outside to cool off. We sat and watched the crowd celebrate and then head to the exits. I decided it was time for me to leave. I said ‘Goodbye." And then headed home. All in all, it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment