Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The New Neighbor - Part 2

The New Neighbor

Part 2 of 2

I woke up around noon. I had slept all morning. I was alone in my neighbor’s bedroom. He came in carrying a tray with some lunch. I was famished. The food was delicious. I found out his name was Stan. He just moved in. He was single, and he worked at a bank.

He asked if I was feeling better, which I was. I told him "I need to get back to my apartment, so that you can finish doing whatever you were doing." As I talked he laid down next to me and reached under the covers and started playing with my cock. My breathing increased, as my cock got harder in his hand.

I looked down and his cock was hard again. I watch drops of precum appear on the tip of his cock. I asked "You sure I am not keeping you from doing something?" As he ran his hand down to my balls, he ran his fingers around my balls. His tongue licked around my ear and he started to nibble on my earlobe. I mumbled "Just tell me if I need to leave." His hand slipped down between my legs and fingered my ass hole. He started kissing me on my neck. I surrendered. "Oh hell, I don’t have to leave."

I just laid back as he spent the next few minutes playing with my body. I wanted to do this forever. He gently rolled over on top of me. His face was inches from mine. His lips were in a slight smile. He kissed em ever so gently. I felt his hard cock on my body. He lifted his body and let his cock drop and stick between my legs.

He kissed me harder. I wanted him inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his torso. His cock laid along my ass crack. I let him enter me. He slid in slowly and moved his cock back and forth. I felt no discomfort. He was such a gentle lover.
When he came close to cumming, he tightened his grip on me. He held me close. I heard his breathing in my ear as he tensed his body. He slowly relaxed as he finished cumming.

We laid still. He leaned up and rolled off of me. He laid next to me. He said, "I guess I do need to get back to unpacking." I pressed my lips to his. "Your headache is gone, so I can finishing hanging the pictures." I reached down and held his balls in my hands. He started to talk, "I need to…" I grabbed his limp cock and rolled it in my hand. He responded to my attention and his cock grew hard in my hand.

He smiled at me and I said, "Welcome to the neighborhood."

No comments:

Post a Comment