Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Mirror - Part 1

The Mirror

Part 1 of 2


I saw his ad on the internet. Attached was a picture that was taken through a mirror. I was intrigued by the shape of the mirror that framed his face. It had an exotic look, and made me want to see more of him. I could not tell his nationality but I knew I wanted to meet him. I kept staring at him and before I knew it my cock was hard.

I went ahead and contacted him. He replied back and setup a meeting date. I was horny and wanted cock. I figured this would be like most gay encounters, just a quickie. Nothing more. I couldn’t wait for tomorrow to come.

The next day, I was excited about our arranged meeting. I showered and shave. I looked at myself in the mirror and wanted to do something special. I took out my hair clippers and trimmed my bush around my cock. My cock sprang to full erect status. The more I shaved off, they harder I got. Before I knew it, I had shaved all the hair off.

I ran my hand over the area and it felt smooth, clean-shaven skin. My cock and balls actually looked bigger. I wanted to jack off but decided to save myself for my date.

I rummaged through my underwear drawer. I found a skimpy pair of briefs. I put them on and admired myself. My cock pressed against the underwear. I looked good and sexy. I finished dressing and rushed over to his place.



When he answered the door, I was struck with his beauty. His picture did not do justice to him. He had a pleasant smile, beautiful eyes, and looked to have a nice build.

He let me in to his apartment and I notice the mirror. I walked over to it and told him I loved the shape of this mirror. He came over and stood behind me. I felt him lean forward and nibble my ear. I learned back, as he stuck his tongue in my ear.

I looked back in the mirror and watched as his hands started to undress me. My pants dropped to the floor and I stood there in my briefs. His hands gently squeezed my cock. He inched his hand under the waistband and moved down. I felt his fingers surrounded my cock and hold it as it grew in size.

He pulled down my briefs. I stood there looking at my naked hairless body. He ran his fingers all over my smooth skin. He came around and knelt down. I could only see his reflection of the back of his head as he started to suck my cock.

He looked up at me with his big brown eyes. He swallowed my cock from its tip all the way to the base of my cock. His warm moist mouth slid along the shaft.

I closed my eyes and he worked my cock to come close to cumming. He kept at it until I came. My body jerked as I released my load. Afterwards, he stood up and kissed me. He whispered in my ear, "Let’s go to the bedroom."

5 comments:

  1. Great story so far. I loved your description of the whole shaving thing. Very cool. I love it all smooth. I don't know why everyone else doesn't love that. The bare skin is so sensitive. It just feels so much more exciting. Why won't everyone shave? Jay, do you shave?

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do shave. I love hairless balls and cock. I keep my bush trim as well as my armpits. Chest is natually hairless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jay, I love hairless balls and cock too. I keep my balls hairless and shave around the base of my cock. I trim the bush to quarter inch. Looks really hot if I say so myself. Proud of my junk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good, MB

    Do you find yourself liking guys who shave more than guys who don't shave?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha- funny, that comment above from anon 6:18 is not me, but anyway, I am seasonal. I keep a very close trim in the winter, but come spring, I totally shave everything. I like either totally shaved, or very close trim on a guy. I do not think it looks weird, like some guys think it looks like you're choking the chicken. I just hate to get pubes in my mouth! And I personally love the feeling of being hair-free.

    mb

    ReplyDelete