Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Drunk - Part 1

The Drunk

Part 1 of 2


He offered me a drink but I was driving and I do not ‘Drink and Drive’. I did not realize how much he had drank at the bar.
He was a stud and I liked the way he looked. I was attracted to him from the moment I laid eyes on him. He wore tight pants that showed off his cock. It looked to be over seven inches long, and I wanted to see it for real at my place.

It sounded like a good idea at the time, but on the way to my place, he kept drinking and now he was drunk. He kept offering me a drink. He lit up a cigarette. I was almost ready to ask him to leave, when he placed his hand on my leg.

His touch drove me wild. He moved his hand closer to my throbbing cock. He fumbled with my zipper and finally unzipped my pants. He reached in and squeezed my cock. He tried to pull my cock out, but my underwear got in his way. He gave up trying and took another drink from the bottle.

When we got to my place, I had to help him into my apartment. He was not feeling good. I was pissed.

I dropped him on the sofa. I decided he better not puke on himself or my furniture. There is nothing worse than a drunk with vomit on himself. I felt sorry for him. He asked if he could use my bathroom.

He had trouble standing, so I helped him to the bathroom. He had to pee. I lifted the lid on the toilet and held him up, as he unzipped and pulled out his cock. Even soft, it was big. It was cut with an enormous head. I guess it was almost seven inches long. And he was soft. A strong steady stream of urine flowed out of the tip of his penis. He let loose of his cock and used his hand to steady himself. He started to pee on the floor.

I reached down and grabbed his cock and aimed for the center of the bowl. I loved holding it. The last drops of urine dripped out of his cock. I flicked it a couple of time, then I put it back in his pants. We headed for the bed.

He collapsed onto the bed. I sat next to him. I brushed my fingers through his hair on his head. He said he was sorry. I looked at him laying on my bed. He was still a handsome guy. Too bad he drank too much. I thought, "There goes the evening".

I asked him if he wanted anything. He did not answer, then he started snoring.

I covered him with a blanket. I got undressed down to my briefs and climbed into bed. This was not what I had in mind when we met at the bar.

6 comments:

  1. I like it so far....

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until he wakes up in the morning.hal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup... been there... I mean the guy who did not drink and drive, and ended up with a very druck trick... please make the story better than mine.
    When he finally woke up he just wanted to me to buy him pizza...he was kinda pushy and obstinate when more sober... so not only did he turn out to be pushy, I got no cock either! :-(

    Don of a3rdeyeblind
    Blogger auth is behaving badly today... I can't logon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don, sorry about having trouble with Blogger. Not sure what to do at my end.

    Don, also sorry about your drunk. Tune in tomorrow and see what my drunk does. (Sorry for the tease.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. been there myself being the drunk I seam to make a total arse of myself but on the plus side up for anything .

    ReplyDelete