Thursday, June 30, 2011

Car Mechanic - Part 1

Car Mechanic

Part 1 of 3


I hate being late for evening meetings at work. Now the car would not start. I threw my briefcase onto the passenger seat. I hate when I have car trouble. I usually raise the hood of the car and stare at the engine.

I slammed the hood back down in disgust. I sat behind the wheel and tried it again. The car sputter but I was able to get it to start, and place it in gear, and drive to the repair shop.

There was only one guy in the shop. He looked to be a kid. I thought, "Jail bait." He was built, with a nice muscular upper torso, and he was cute. He wore his jeans tight and hung low. I did not see any trace of underwear.

He told me to pop the hood. I got out of the car and grabbed my briefcase. As he stared at the engine, I thought, "I will have to pay this guy to stare. And I can do it for free."

I asked him when the owner would be in the shop. He said he was the owner. My mouth dropped open and I said, "You’re kidding? How old are you?" He said 22. I was impressed. I placed my briefcase on the floor of the repair shop.

I looked at him in a way different light. Now my mind started to think of all the sexual things we could do in the repair shop. He could strip me naked and put me on the lift and hoist me up in the air for easy access. I saw tubes of lube on his shelves. I wondered if they would work.

I notice the chains for lifting engines. I imagined the mechanic tying me to the chains and having his way with me. I could be his slave dude.

"Sir…Sir" He was shaking me out of my dream. I shook my head "Yes".

He wiped his hands on a rag and said "Nothing major. I should have it fixed in about an hour. You can wait in my office. There is a fridge in there. Just help yourself to any of the drinks."

I said "Thanks." Staring at him face to face got my heart to racing. I wished he were gay, and available.

OK, I would settle for just available.

Hell, I would settle for just being a horny dude. But this kind of stuff does not happen in real life. You don’t meet the guy of your dreams, who picks you up, and carries you off into the sunset. Just does not happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment