Thursday, June 2, 2011

Skin Tight Jeans - Part 4

Skin Tight Jeans
Part 4 of 4

I woke up and needed to relieve myself. I stumbled into the bathroom and raised the lid. I was still half asleep and kept my eyes closed. Urine flowed and hit the bowl. I finished peeing and was shaking the last drops of urine from my cock when I heard someone peeing. I opened my eyes and it was Kim.

I stood there watching him. His cock was soft but still impressive to look at. I never really watched a guy pee. I was getting excited just from watching. I did not notice how nicely shaped his cockhead was. He shook the last drops of urine off of his cock.

He stood there and said, "Let’s shower." I turned towards the tub and reached in and turned the water on. I felt his hands on my butt. He squeezed my ass cheeks and then spread them apart. That felt so good. He continued to grope my ass. I wanted more and he accommodated me. His tongue darted in and out my opening. I reached around and spread my cheeks.

His tongue was constantly in motion, licking around and then in my ass. I could have stayed in that position for hours. He replaced his tongue with his cock. He started slow but soon was pounding my ass.

I moaned with each thrust of his hips. He grabbed the hair on my head and pulled back. I arched my back and he held still for a moment. He screamed as he came. He started back up with his hips and finished pounding my ass.

I grabbed my cock and jerked it a few times. I came quickly. My cum flew out of my cock and landed in the tub. Finished, we climbed into the tub and showered, washing each other’s body. We took our time.

When we were done, he put on his jeans and rearranged his cock. It laid in the well worn area and look great in that position. I stood there admiring his body. He got ready to leave and turn towards me and said, "I’ll be back." I smiled and said, "The sooner the better."

No comments:

Post a Comment