Friday, June 24, 2011

First Coupling - Part 2

First Coupling

a story by M…

Part 2
Our sophomore (10th grade) year saw winter coming and very little opportunity to get together. Sometimes during lunch-period, about 40 minutes, we would go to my folk’s house on Fridays when mom was at the beauty pallor and jerk-off together in my bedroom or the basement.

We didn’t think of ourselves as homosexuals but, we were very comfortable being together. We didn’t have much interest in girls and prefered to be by ourselves and masturbate together. A common discussion topic was other boys and sex.

We discussed how men and women had sex as well as sex between boys and guys. I had oral sex two years earlier with Curtis but I didn’t tell Jim about it. I desired having oral sex with Jim but we contented ourselves with being nude together and masturbating. I remember periods of maybe shame and guilt after masturbating together, but we always got back together for sex. All winter long we thought about spring time and boating. In fact we had planned a special camping trip that winter!

What we were waiting for was memorial day weekend. I had my driver’s license and permission to go camping with Jim using my dad’s 17 foot boat. This was a special time, I didn’t know it than but looking back over the last 23 years it touches me very deeply what we experienced together. We had our folks drive us to the boat-yard. Jim and I with our dingys went to the boat while waving good-bye to our parents. It was to be a party time. I had the boat keys a gas credit card and Jim had a few special things too. He was older looking for his age and managed to acquire some " Boones Farm" apple wine. We were in party heaven together. The idea of being alone, away from family and intrusive people was thrilling. Both our birthdays were in spring, we just both turned 16 and on our own for a few days. It didn’t take long.

We got to the boat loaded our camping gear, tied the dingys to her andmotored out of the small harbor where she was moored. We went to "Whitebeach", you could only get there by boat. It was always kind ofdeserted. As we drove we stripped to our underwear. I remember driving theboat, passing other boaters and waving as both of us were in underwear briefs. There were several coves along White beach, where you could anchor, than motor with your dingy to the beach. All in absolute privacy. As we got away from other boaters we pulled our shorts off. It was another new thrill, boating at speed, nude with 16 year old erections straight up and feeling the hot sun on our slim bodies. We anchored the boat and started looking at the Playboys and rubbing our erections.

As I was looking at Jim I felt a desire to touch his erection and maybe masturbate him. I asked and he let me touch him, as I was fondling him he fondled me. Together we felt and gripped each other’s erections. It was again another first and felt so fine. His hardness and the heat generated from his cock felt different from my own erection and was the first time I held Jim’s erect penis. He was very hard and warm, I slowly bent my head over his penis and licked him.

He stopped fondling me and lay flat on his back. I continued to lick and put my lips around his penis. I didn’t know what I expected, he tasted clean with just a trace of a musky smell. His hardness filled my mouth and he shuddered several times. I can’t remember for sure, but Jim ejaculated very quickly. It was the first time I tasted sperm. I was not ready for it but did my best. He had quite a bit of sperm, and most of it leaked from my mouth. He lay their for several minutes. I swallowed some of his seed the thick warm fluid felt heavy with a bittersweet taste in my mouth, the rest I spit out. I continued to masturbate, really wanting him to do me.

He slowly came over and lowered his head on my penis. I was lying on the deck, feeling the warm sun on my nude body and the intense feelings of pleasure coursing through me as Jim sucked and worked my erection. I can tell you for sure it didn’t take long. My smooth testicles got real tight and I felt my groin churning with my desire to shoot my teenboy-seed.

I instintivly grabbed his head and forced more of me into his mouth. I ejaculated my still immature sperm almost immediately. Jim kept sucking and swallowing my skim-milk looking sperm. I arched and groaned so loud I thought someone would hear. It was, up until that time the most intense joyous pleasant feeling I ever experienced.
We set a record that day. We were nude for most of the day and performed oral sex on each other, ejaculating six-times together. To this day I have not had as much oral sex in one day.

One time we were nude on the beach. I was standing with an erection. Jim got on his knees and sucked me off. Right in the middle of the day on the deserted beach. Someone could have walked by and I would never have noticed so intense was the sex we were having.

After sex we put our cut off jean shorts back on. We decided to explore the beach and the nearby woods. In the woods we found an abadoned pump house. Inside there were some girls underpants and condom wrappers and some empty beers.

We laughed and guessed what happened in there once.

We also sucked each other off in the pump house. I sat on some old engine and Jim was between my legs sucking my boner. While we were sucking in the pump house Jim mentioned fucking. And did I think I would like to try it. At the same time I felt his finger massaging my anus, my hips lifted and he pushed more of his finger in me. While he was doing this I think I said words to the effect "I need to think about it, but right now jerk me off."

Most of the time Jim swallowed my sperm. It seemed I preferred to spit his out, but he didn’t seem to care.

At that age it seemed we had sex all day. After cumming we would rest and a half hour later we were ready to jerk off or suck each other off again.

3 comments:

  1. wow. Oh, to be a teenager again, right?

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This brings back lots of memories of my best friend and the things we did together.
    We never got beyond sucking and 69. He was actually my first love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. does take me back a little at school I didnt really have a masturbation friend as such I wanked with a friend once .

    ReplyDelete