Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fast Food - Part 1

Fast Food

Part 1 of 2


I met a friend for breakfast. As we ate our breakfast, I watched the guy standing behind the counter. He was young, good looking, and had a nice pair of tight black dress pants on. I could see an outline of his cock. At least it looked like his cock.

I stared and tried to see more.

My friend finally had to leave for work, so I sat and finished my coffee. The guy from behind the counter came out and cleaned off some tables. I watch him with deep interest and desire. When he bent over the table, his ass looked wonderful.

It was round, and I wanted to stick my face between his ass cheeks. He finished cleaning all the tables and returned to stand behind the counter.
I got up and threw my empty coffee cup in the trash and headed to the men’s room. It was a tiny one-person rest room. As I stood there at the urinal, I pulled out my cock and started to relieve myself. The door opened and in step the guy from behind the counter.

He stood there and looked at my cock. He reached back and locked the door. I finished peeing and started to shake the last drops of urine from the tip of my cock. He pulled out his cock. Now it was my turn to stared at his cock. I took a step back as he went to the urinal and emptied his bladder. His cock was semi-hard. He had a large cock, with a nice round mushroom tip. His pubes were sticking out between his underwear.

He reached over to my cock and fingered my cockhead. My cock responded and grew harder. He grabbed my cock and started to jerk it. I just stood there while he beat my meat. He knelt down and took my cock deep in his mouth. He sucked on it for just a couple minutes, then stood back up. I reached for his cock, but I hesitated, as I felt myself getting ready to cum. He aimed my cock to the urinal and I shot my load into it.

As he milked my cock, he looked at his watch. He said, "I need to get back to work. Jack me off." I grabbed his cock and stroked it. It was a beautiful piece of man meat. He leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes. I listened to him breathing. He was taking rapid breaths. I knew he was close to cumming. He turned and faced the urinal. I watched as the cum shot out of his cock.

He reached down and took over finishing the job. When he was done, he put his cock away. He looked me in the eye and said, "Thanks." And then left the rest room.

No comments:

Post a Comment