Monday, June 20, 2011

The Drunk - The Revenge

The Drunk – The Revenge

He took a few swigs and finally finished the bottle. I wanted to get my rocks off, so I climbed over and straddled him. He did not respond. Then I noticed that he fell fast asleep.

I shook him and he just snored away. I rolled off of him and grabbed his limp cock. It was dead to the world.

I was mad. I said out loud, "Fuck you."

I stopped and thought, "Wait a minute." In a calm voice, I thought, "Fuck you."

My cock grew hard with the thought. "Yeah, fuck you."

I reached in the nightstand and pulled out the lube and a condom.

I rolled the condom on my erect hard cock. A smile appeared on my face.

I knelt between this legs. I lifted his legs up in the air and felt around with my finger and found his asshole. I applied the lube to his ass. I positioned my cock at his asshole and shoved my cock into his tight hole.

With a smile on my face, I started to hump his ass.

He snored away. I pushed deep into his ass, held it, then pounded away. I was so turned on. His limp cock shook with each thrust of my cock. I wanted this to last, so I shoved deep into his ass and held it, then I resumed fucking him.

I knew I was close to cumming. I contined to pounded away until I came.  I shot the biggest load that I ever had. I pulled out and saw the tip of the condom filled with my hot semen. I lowered his legs. I removed the condom and grabbed a towel to clean his ass.

He slept for a couple more hours. When he woke up he was ready to be taken home. As I pulled up to his place, he got out of the car. He put his hand over his ass. "Must have fell and landed on my ass. Boy, it is sore."

I drove off with a nice smile on my face.


2 comments:

  1. Luv it, Jay! Fuckin hysterical!!! I think there is a lesson to be learned in there somewhere! Remind me not to fall asleep in your bed! lol

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have done the same jay bit self centred of me but the guy needed teaching some manners
    I would have had handcuffs dildos ready also that`d teach him.

    ReplyDelete