Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Down by the Tracks - Part 2

Down by the Tracks

Part 2 of 2

I was excited to get at the boxcar by nine. I ran most of the way. There were a lot more guys hanging around. I stood by the boxcar and paced back and forth. I wondered where was he.

Someone came out of the darkness and wrapped his arms around me. I felt his hot breath on my neck. I turned around and saw it was him. I was relieved. Although I had sex out here at night before, I wanted him. I let him hold me as he smiled and then kissed me. He grabbed my hand and started to lead me to a secluded spot behind the boxcar.

He started to kiss me passionately. His hands were all over me. My cock was hard and pushing my briefs and pants out. He undid my pants and pulled them down. He did the same with my briefs. He dropped down and took my cock in his mouth.

He reached under me and let his mouth lick my balls. His tongue was constantly moving. He grabbed me with his arms and quickly spun me around and, before I knew it, his tongue was deep in my ass. He darted his tongue in and out of my ass.

He had dropped his pants and underwear and placed his rock hard cock in my ass crack. I moaned as he found my ass opening and shoved his cock quickly into my ass. For the moment, I lost by breath. I gasped. He started to fuck me quickly and furiously. My cock was rock hard and the pressure of his cock inside of me made me want to cum. I grabbed my cock and stoked it a few times and shot a load of cum.

He continued to fuck me. I hoped for a quick climax. He pounded away. I was ready to yell ‘Stop’, when he pulled out and I felt hot cum land on my ass cheeks.

I dropped to the ground, breathing heavily. I rolled over and laid on the ground. My cock had gone soft. I looked up and he was gone. I stood up and pulled up my briefs and felt the cum that was still on my ass. I figured he just melted in the darkness like all the other guys.

Out of the darkness he appeared with a lit cigarette. He handed it to me and I inhaled, held it, and then slowly exhaled. I passed it back to him. He put his arms around my shoulders. He said, "Come, let’s go."

We walked together as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment