Saturday, June 18, 2011

Nakid-Boots - Buy Then at a Store Near You

Nakid-Boots – Buy them at a store near you.

Lee called me and asked if I could do him a favor. He needed me to pick up a pair of boots at the shoe store. He called them Nakid-Boots. He said they were a great pair of boots. He recommended that I buy a pair for myself. He said I would be pleased with them.


I drove over to the shoe store. The clerk met me at the door and flashed a big smile. His blue eyes sparkled. He asked if he could help me. I thought ‘YES’. I smile back and asked for the Nakid-Boots that Lee has ordered. He found them under the front counter. They were all packaged and ready for me to take. The clerk asked if I wanted to buy a pair for myself. I said, "Why not."

He smiled and said, "They are great boots, but you need to try them on before you buy to make sure they work." I was confused but I went along with the clerk. He led me to a dressing room and said you need to try them on naked. I said, ‘OK’.

I undressed and stood in front of the mirror. My body looked good. I stood sideways and admired my muscle definition. I flexed my muscles. My cock was soft and flaccid.

I slipped on the Nakid-Boots. I stood up and took a few steps. I glanced at the mirror and stopped. My cock was hard. It was not just hard, but erect and thick.

The clerk stepped in and said, "I see that they are working for you." He stepped over and felt my cock. "Nice fit and they worked perfectly."


Without saying a word, he stripped down and put on a pair of Nakid-Boots. I stood as he knelt down and sucked the tip of my cock. I saw that he was just as hard as I was. His cock was rather large for his size. He pulled me down to the floor and we got into a 69 position. I took his cock as deep as it would go in my mouth without gagging.

He was sucking away on my cock and I stopped to enjoy the ride. My cock felt so tingly. Nothing I ever felt before. It seems to get larger as I felt myself getting ready to cum. I felt him hold tightly onto my butts with both hands, as I shot my wad. He handled the load expertly, not losing a drop.

My cock stayed hard as the last drops dripped out of my cock. The sales clerk removed his Nakid-Boots and I watch his cock deflate. He quickly got dressed.

I was surprised that my cock was still hard after cumming so violently. The clerk removed my Nakid-Boots and put them in a brown paper bag. I stood up and looked into the mirror and my cock was soft once again.

He smiled, "You can finish getting dressed and meet me at the register."

I paid for the boots and drove over to Lee’s place. As soon as he opened his door, I told him he was right. Nakid-Boots were a great pair of boots.

He said, "Let try them on." We both got undressed and put on the Nakid-Boots. Lee dropped to his knees and licked the top of my cock.


I started to feel tingly once again. I pulled Lee up from the floor and jumped into bed with him. We kept the Nakid-Boots on. As we rolled around on the bed, I thought, "These boots were made for sex."

Nakid-Boots – Buy them at a store near you.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about the boots, but the story sure worked its magic ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jay that was unbelievable nakid boots love the name going to were them later does have a good effect on bf several photos have been taken . as for the story itself instant hard on
    thanks jay

    ReplyDelete