Friday, June 17, 2011

Office Party - Back Upstairs

Office Party – Back Upstairs

Being in the mailroom with Carl sure beat staying upstairs at the office party. Then being with John in the hallway sure beat staying upstairs at the office party. Again, I was wrong.


As I went up to my office area, I was greeted with four butts. It was a beautiful sight. They all had tan lines from wearing Speedo. They turned and saw me. I was sprouting a hardon. They ran up to me and started to undress me. I offered no resistance. They waste not time removing all articles of clothing. Stripped naked, I was taken to the lounge area.


I was placed on top of one of the ottomans. It felt soft and comfortable. Hands were running up and down my body. One of the guys, Nick, gave me a kiss on the lips. I reached over to his cock and grabbed it. This started a feeding frenzy. I felt mouths on my cock, balls, toes, all over. One tongue was actually in my ass.

I closed my eyes and took in all the great sensations.

Nick continued to stick his tongue deep into my mouth. When he came up for air, another guy flopped his fat cock down on my mouth. I licked the underside of his shaft. He ran it back and forth and finally moved the tip of his cock to the opening of my mouth, and let me suck on the tip of his cock. I opened my mouth wide, and he inserted his fat cock.

I could not keep up with all the action. I glanced around and the interns of the department were getting their asses fucked by the supervisors of the departments.

The guy who was sucking my cock, removed it and started to jack me off. It was the signal to the others to get ready. At first I just laid there felling myself get closer to cumming. Then once I started to cum, it began.

One by one, the guys had jacked off and showered me with their hot creamy cum. I heard Nick say, "Awesome." Everyone gave out a cheer.

All I can say is "When is the next office party?"

2 comments:

  1. Wow, hot office party. I thought it was going to turn into a gang bang but liked your ending better. Surprised one of them wasn't into that hot little hole though. Thanks to you, I found the Morning Rain Shower blog. He is an excellant writer. Love your stories Jay. hal

    ReplyDelete
  2. jay
    I didnt expect this kind of party this is my kind of party plenty to eat , lots of fun , and the mother of all work outs

    ReplyDelete