Saturday, June 4, 2011

Indy 500

Indy 500


Some people go to the Indy 500 for the race. Some go to the Indy 500 for the drivers, and some go for the Indy cars. I go for the guys. Over 300,000 people attend the Indy 500. Guys of all shapes, sizes and forms of undress are there. I went for the Snake Pit.

The Snake Pit was an area of the infield that people came to do only one thing. PARTY.  The roar of the cars could be heard as they circled the tract.

I sat on a blanket and watched the crowd and saw some good-looking guys. One of them was playing with a Frisbee. He had his shirt off and looked nice, very nice. I could not get my eyes off of him. He spotted me and smiled. He even threw the Frisbee over to me. After a while he went over to a tent that was pitched and went inside. Before entering, he turned and smiled at me.

I could not tell if he was asking me to come inside, so I walked slowly towards the opening. He was laying on the floor naked. He must of tore his clothes off. I was all right with that. His cock was soft and cut. I knew I could make it hard.

I entered and started to undress. He watched and his cock grew in size. It was now thick and long. His mushroom head puffed up. He grabbed his shaft and pulled on it.

I was completely undressed. My cock was not as large as his but it was hard and erect. He laid flat on the floor and told me to sit on his face. I squatted and felt his tongue rim my ass. I steadied myself as he went to work on my ass. I held the position for a while but finally got on all fours. His cock was in front of my face and I took it in my hand and started licking at its head.

He started to pull on my cock all the time he was licking my ass. I stopped sucking his cock and gasped for air. I stroked his cock as I felt myself getting ready to cum. His hand took over jerking his cock and I exploded with white cum shooting out of my cock. I never so me cum this much before. As the last drops of cum dripped out of my cock, he came. His load seemed as large as mine. I was amazed at the amount of cum that accumulated on his chest. He was drenched.

I rolled over and laid on the floor next to him. I heard the roar of the cars as they circled the tract. Over the PA, I heard, "A new tract record."

No comments:

Post a Comment