Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Skin Tight Jeans - Part 3

Skin Tight Jeans

Part 3 of 4

I was so excited as I drove home. I looked into the rearview mirror and saw him following me. I could not wait to get him onto my bed. I backed in the driveway and he parked behind me. I watched as he got out of the car. The outline of his cock stood out against his jeans. I quickly unlocked the front door and we were inside. I had him all to myself.

He looked around the front room and said, "Nice." I showed him the rest of the house. We stopped at the bedroom. He turned toward me and said, "Undress me." I took off his shirt. His chest was nicely defined. I knew down and laid my mouth on his bulge. I slowly unzipped his jeans. His black pubes stuck out. I inched his cock towards the opening. It stood erect and I kissed it.

I lifted me up and told me to undress. His cock swayed as he finished taking off his jeans. He asked me if I had an old pair of briefs. I found a tattered pair. He put them on. They were tight but he was an awesome sight. He told me "Tear them off with your teeth."

He flopped into bed and laid there with his hard cock pushing against the white cotton material of the briefs. I climbed onto the bed starting at his feet. I moved up towards him and buried my face into his crouch. I could feel his rock hard cock. I rubbed my face all over his cock, until it was exposed over the waistband of the brief.

‘Tear them off." He commanded. I used my teeth to grabbed hold of the fly and pull. It only took a couple tugs to rip a hole in the briefs. His shaft was now exposed. I tugged a bit more and his balls hung out. I use my mouth and ran it up and down the shaft. Precum oozed out of the tip of his cock unto his stomach.

I continued to tear at the briefs and the hole became bigger. I lifted his legs and buried my mouth into his ass. I made a small hole and with a few more tugs, had a hole big enough for my tongue to reach in and lick at his asshole. The deeper I probed, the larger the hole became. Finally I was rimming him and he was enjoying every minute.

It was now my turn to fuck him. I held his legs up and shoved my cock in his tight ass. He smiled and said "Nice." I pounded his ass the best I could. With every thrust of my cock, his cock would bang against his stomach. I gave it another thrust and unloaded in him. Exhausted, I collapse onto him.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great story. Have been out of town so read part 1,2,3 during the same period. Kept me hard through out. love your stories Jay. Just know your a hottie. Hal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hal, glad that you are back and reading my stories. I love it when I keep you hard through out.

    ReplyDelete