Saturday, June 18, 2011

Nakid-Boots – Part 2

Nakid-Boots – Buy them at a store near you.

Lee dropped to his knees and licked the top of my cock.


I started to feel tingly once again. Lee swallowed my cock all they way to my pubes. He was a madman. I was being brought to the edge of cumming and they he would stop. Then he would start all over again.

I pulled Lee up from the floor. I wanted to get at his cock. I jumped into bed with him. We kept the Nakid-Boots on. As we rolled around on the bed, I thought, "These boots were made for sex."

Lee was more aggressive than me and climbed on top of me. He moved around on all fours like a tiger getting ready to devour his prey. Once his cock was right over my face, I pulled him down to my face. I rubbed his cock and balls all over my mouth. He had started to swallow my cock again, so I did the same with his.

I found my hands holding his ass. I inched my fingers to his crack and then felt around for his asshole. Finding it, I inserted my finger. Lee hands started to do the same.

After a while I positioned myself so my tongue could get to his asshole. I licked around and then plunged deep into his hole. Like clockwork, Lee positioned himself and rammed his tongue into me. The sensation was so intense that I had to stop what I was doing. I sat up to give Lee a better position and started to jack off. My head was swimming as the first drop of cum shot out of me.

I unload myself onto Lee chest. I was exhausted. Lee’s hand was furiously stroking his cock. He came shortly after I. I flopped next to lee, who immediately took off his boots and mine.

Out of breath, I said, "How do these work?" Lee smiled and said, "They are designed with Chinese acupressure in mind. They apply pressure that increases the blood flow to the penis. The boots ware out quickly and eventually they don’t work as well and you need a new pair."

I said, "Then I was right. These boots were made for sex." Lee smiled, "Use them wisely."

I got dressed and boxed up the Nakid-Boots and headed home. I started to plan my usage.

Nakid-Boots – Buy them at a store near you.

2 comments:

  1. Magic boots, eh? What's the name of that store? lol

    mb

    ReplyDelete