Monday, June 6, 2011

Fast Food- Part 2

Fast Food

Part 2 of 2

I washed my hands and was drying them when I heard the door open and the lock being set. It was another worker. I turned around and saw him standing there. I could see that his cock was hard. He had a nice bulge and I wanted to see more of it. He stood close to me and I reached down to touch his bulge.

He quickly unbuckled his pants. He dropped them to his ankles. His cock was poking through the opening of his boxers. I motion for him to drop the boxers.

He had a nice sized cock. He had a thick bush of hair that surrounded his cock and balls. He played with his cock as I reached down to fondle his balls. "Suck me?" he begged. I knelt down and took hold of his cock.

Precum was oozing out of his slit. I ran my fingers through his pubes. They were soft to the touch.

His cock got harder from just my touch. I took his cock in my mouth. He had the smell of French fries emulating from his body. I sucked on the tip of his cock and tasted his precum. I ran my tongue around the edge of his mushroom head of his cock.

He started to take quick shallow breaths. I grabbed hold of his ass and started to pump his cock into my mouth.

He held onto my head. He gripped my hair. He started to pump faster. It did not take long before he started to cum. I tasted his sweet semen as it flooded my mouth. He was fast. Before I knew it he was done and ready to go.

He pulled up his boxers while his cock still dripped cum. He pulled up his pants and gave me a quick smile and ‘Thanks." And went back to work.

I got ready to leave. As I left the restroom, I saw the first guy cleaning tables. I gave him a smile and a nod. The guy looked at me and with a big grin said, "See you tomorrow." I replied, "Definetly."

No comments:

Post a Comment