Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Armpit - Part 1

Armpit – Part 1

Part 1 of 3


It was the holiday weekend. I was visiting from out of town. The house was full of relatives. I got to bed down with Stephen. He was a friend of my cousin from college. From what I could tell, he was a nice looking pleasant guy. It was a small bedroom but the bed was the main item in the room. I was exhausted from my trip and hit the sack first. I stripped down to just my briefs. I was almost asleep when Stephen came in.

He slowly took off his clothes. I enjoyed watching the strip tease. He had a nice body. He stretched and I got a good view of his armpits. I wanted to dig my face into his pit but laid still. He had on a nice pair of tight briefs. I watched as he slowly removed them. His backside was all I could see. I fell asleep dreaming of Stephen being naked next to me.

The next morning, I heard voices downstairs, so I knew everyone was getting up and congregating in the kitchen. I opened my eyes and saw hair. It was Stephen’s armpit. I was a mere inch away. I inhaled deeply and I could smell his manly aroma.

My cock sprang to life. I could hear him snoring. I moved my finger over to feel the hair in his armpit. It was so soft. He shifted his weight and moved. The blanket dropped down and I saw he was naked. The black pubes were a beautiful sight as they peeked over the blanket.

I wanted to see more. I touched his armpit hair once again. He shifted his weight. This time his cock laid for me to look at. It was laying to his side. He was uncut. I wanted to start at his armpit and lick it and then move down to his cock. My cock switched as I thought of nibbling on his foreskin.

He shifted once again and I saw his balls dangling between his legs. He reached down to scratch his balls. His cock moved and grew in size. I could not stop taking my eyes off of it. His cockhead peeked out from his foreskin. I saw a drop of precum.

Not knowing much about Stephen, I figured I better leave before I did something I would regret. I climbed out of bed and moved the covers up to Stephen’s chest. My cock was still hard and erect.

I got dressed and headed to the bathroom to take care of business. My cock was begging for attention. I slipped it out of my underwear and started to stroke it. I tried to remember the scent of his armpit. After a few stokes I shot my load into the shower stall. I quickly got cleaned up and then I headed downstairs.

1 comment:

  1. I knew one story would put me off my lunch jay .
    sorry man but hairy armpits are a no no for me they smell of chess .

    ReplyDelete