Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Armpit - Part 3

The Armpit

Part 3 of 3


I heard steps on the staircase. The door opened and the hall light was on. I could tell it was Stephen. He undressed, taking everything off. He climbed into bed. He laid on his side looking at me. I thought my heart would explode, it was beating so hard. Then I felt his hand on my chest.

My heart stopped. He ran his hand all over my chest. My cock grew and stuck its mushroom head over the top of the covers. His hand traveled down to my stomach, hesitated, then moved to the tip of my cock.

Precum dripped out of my cock. He placed a finger on the tip of my cock and swirled the precum all over my cockhead. I moaned softly.

He moved and rolled over on top of me. He grabbed both of my hands and pinned then over my head. His mouth kissed my armpits. He started to sucked on the hair and wrapped the hair around his tongue.

He alternated between the two armpits. His cock pushed against my cock. He gyrated his hips and his cock made love to my cock. They moved as one. Then he stopped.

I hoped that it was not over. I wanted more. Then he lifted my legs. His cock rubbed against my ass crack. I reached down to help guide his cock. He inserted his cock in me and bent forward and kissed me on the lips. It was a quick kiss with just lips to lips.

As he started to plunge his cock into me, his tongue probed into my mouth. Once his cock was all the way in me, he stopped kiss me and lifted his head. He slowly started to fuck me. My one arm was still up over my head. As he increased his thrusts, his mouth ended back at my armpit. The sensation was so intense, I could not hold back anymore, and my cock erupted and shot cum.

As he got closer to cumming, he raised his head. He tensed his body, then he came. I felt the spasms as he shot wad after wad of cum. When he was dine cumming, he finished up with a tender kiss. Where he was quiet last night after we had sex, today he spoke. He said, "I am going to hate to leave tomorrow." He held onto to me and we drifted off to sleep.


The next day my cousin and Stephen returned to college. He went up to me to say goodbye. His eyes twinkled as he said, "See you on July 4th." He squeezed me as he gave me a hug. I had wondered if my path would cross with Stephen. Now, I knew.

1 comment:

  1. Great story Jay. Can't wait until the 4th of July.LOL hal

    ReplyDelete