Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Mirror - Part 2

The Mirror

Part 2 of 2

He finished undressing me and took his clothes off. He jumped into bed, pulling me onto the bed. He rolled on top of me. As we kissed I felt his hard cock lay between my legs. We laid there holding each other. He lifted my legs and I knew he wanted to fuck me.

I looked at the ceiling above the bed and spotted the same mirror like the one in the front room. He had a broad muscular back. His globes of his ass were perfectly round. Through the reflection in the mirror, I grabbed his ass with my hands and watched myself squeeze them.

He sat up and I noticed he had a nice hairy bush around his cock. He had an uncircumcised cock. I watch him pull back his foreskin and his cock head appeared. He jerked it a few times, very slowly. I watched as he guided his cock near my ass opening and insert it. As he pushed deeper inside of me, my cock grew hard.

Like watching a movie, I saw him fucking me. He held my legs up and pumped away. His muscles tightened. I reached down to my cock and started to stroke it. Seeing my hairless body, got me more excited.

I kept my eyes opened as I felt myself get closer to cumming. I watch the tip of my cock. I knew it was time. White semen flew out of my cock, landing on my chest. The more I watched, the more I came.

He removed his cock and started jacking it. I had a clear view as he came. His cum landed high on my chest. He rolled over and laid to my side. I saw us through the mirror. I was covered in cum.

He leaned over and licked my left nipple. He sucked up the cum. My cock was getting harder as I watch his mouth suck up our semen. He got up to retrieve a towel from the bathroom. As he walked back, I notice his cock was soft and cockhead had retreated back and was covered by his foreskin.

We laid in bed. Through the mirror, I watch us cuddle. It was late and I needed to get home. I told him I would be in touched. I gave him a kiss. Got dressed and headed home. I thought about the evening and decided "I need to get me a mirror."

No comments:

Post a Comment