Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Working Late - Craig Part 1

Working Late - Craig

Part 1 of 3



I get more done when I work late at night. No phones, no interruptions. Tonight Craig decided to work over. He was a shaggy haired guy. He needed a shave and wore his hair long and stringy. He always wore a T-shirt. He never wore business casual.

I tried to ignore him and concentrate on my work. He came over and asked if I needed anything from the break room. I blew him off and just grunted "No." After he left, I thought that I was pretty rude to him. But I did need to get this work done. I turned to file some paperwork in the cabinets behind my desk.

Craig came back in the room and asked me "You sure I can’t get you anything?" I thought maybe I better be a little more polite and friendly. I said "No thanks." as I turned to face him.

Craig was sitting on the edge of my desk. He had his pants off and was naked from the waist down. He had one leg sitting on the desk and the other one touching the floor. His cock was erect and hard. I was mere inches from him. His balls rested on the top of my desk. I saw precum appear on the tip of his cockhead. He had the nicely formed mushroom cockhead.

I started to laugh. "If I knew you meant cock and not a drink from the break room, I would have said ‘yes’ the first time." Craig actually smiled. It wasn’t a big smile but a smile never less.

Craig said, "The offer still stands."

I rolled my chair towards him and stopped right at his cock. I licked the tip and the put my lips around his cockhead. As I sucked, he lowered his leg to the floor and stood up. He put his hands on my head and started pumping his hips.

I pulled up his shirt and ran my hand over his pubes and down to his balls. I pulled on his ball sack. That action got a moan out of him. The more I pulled, the faster he pumped. I unzipped my pants and reached in to pull out my cock. I started to stroke my cock. I held up my shirt and leaned back in my chair. Craig grabbed his cock from my mouth and stroked it. I started to cum on my chest.

Craig tensed his leg muscles and his first wad of cum landed on my face. The next wad landed on my hair. He kept cumming and before it was over, my face had most of his cum. When he was done, he said, "Don’t move." He went and got paper towels from the restroom. He helped clean me up.

We went back to work. I got busy and as Craig got ready to leave, he said, "Next time I ask if you need something, feel free to say ‘YES’. OK?" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

No comments:

Post a Comment