Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Working Late - Craig Part 2

Working Late - Craig

Part 2 of 3

The next day I was given more work to do. It looked like I would need to work over again. I placed my head on my desk. Craig saw me and came over. "You ok? Need anything?" I looked up at him and he had a sly grin.

"I need some relief." After I said that, I knew it would be taken the wrong way.

"Well, if you need anything, I will be in the storeroom, all by myself." He gave me a wink and walked off.

I looked at the pile of work and thought, "I could use a blow job."

I found myself walking to the storeroom. Craig was unloading a pallet of computer paper. He saw me and smiled, "You decide you needed something?" I nodded my head and said, "I need what you got last night." Craig stroked his hairy chin. "Did you fill out the requisition forms in triplicate?"

So Craig had a sense of humor. I laugh and said, "Please." Craig walked over to the door and locked it.

He walked over to his desk and sat in his chair and rolled over to be in front of me. He quickly unzipped my pants and dug inside. My underwear was getting in his way, so he unbuttoned my pants and pull them down along with my underwear. My cock was free and Craig held it in my hand. "Nice." Craig said as he rolled it in his hand. It grew harder. He licked my cockhead all around and lightly sucked on the tip. He then plunged my cock deep in his mouth. I could feel his tongue wrapped around my shaft. He placed his hands on my hips and started to push and pull me. I closed my eyes and let Craig suck me.

I took over and started pumping my cock in and out of his mouth. His lips held tight to my cock and I felt my nuts tighten. I warned Craig that I was ready. He pumped me faster and sealed his lips around my cock. I shot the first wad of cum, followed by another. He swallowed and kept sucking. I unloaded my load of cum, but I also unloaded my frustration of work.

I bent over and placed my head on top of Craig’s head. He interrupted me and said, "Let me get you cleaned up." The storeroom had a sink, so he got some paper towels, wet them and cleaned me up.

I told him I needed to get back to work. I told him that I probably would have to work over. I said, "Thanks, I owe you one."

Craig looked at me and said, "How about tonight?" I looked at him and thought "Why not."

He smiled and said "Don’t forget the requisition forms in triplicate."

No comments:

Post a Comment