Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hitchhiker Series - Vacation Part 3

Hitchhiker Series - Vacation

Part 3 of 4

We were off to Hana, which is on the eastern side of Maui. To get there you have to drive 50 miles of twisting roads, over 54 one-lane bridges. The trip has great views of the ocean, jungle, and waterfalls. Our first stop was the Seven Sacred Pools. Hitch was blown away from the sheer beauty of the area. We walked down to the coastline and watched the birds swoop down to the surf.

We found a trail and took it. To our amazement it entered a bamboo forest. The wind blew through the forest and the sound was like 1000 bamboo wind chimes ringing at the same time. The trail continued out of the forest and we saw the waterfall in the distance. It was a magical sight.

When we got there we found you could go behind the water and there was a cave like area. The water formed a curtain. The sunlight danced on the water spray and tiny rainbows appeared throughout.

I had a beach towel in my backpack and laid it on a grassy area behind the water. We could see out and down into the valley. Hitch had to run through the spray of water. He quickly stripped down to his briefs and ran under the water. He beckoned me to join him. I undressed down to my briefs and joined him. The water felt cool but refreshing.

Hitch diverted the water towards me and continued splashing the water until I pinned his arms and we tumbled into the water. I floated on my back and looked up to see the water falling from the cliff above us. It was an awesome sight.

I lost sight of Hitch and looked around but could not find him. Suddenly out of the water came Hitch and he wrapped his arms around me and we fell back into the water. He planted a kiss on my lips and held me in a bear hug. We laid on the shallow pool of water. Our underwear clinged to our body. We walked over to the blanket and peeled off our briefs. I laid down first and saw the sunlight reflect off of Hitch’s body. His skin glistened. I never saw him as beautiful as he was at this moment. His cock was hard and erect. He laid down on top of me and kiss me.

He lifted my legs and rubbed his cock against my ass crack. As he kissed me, he glided his cock and entered me. His cock felt larger inside of me. He put his massive arms around my legs and supported them and he thrust his hips and I felt his cock within me.

I watch his muscular chest and arms as he pounded away. I watched him make love to me as the waterfall cascaded to the pool below. I reached for my cock but Hitch grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head. His face was inches from my face. He gave me a long passionate kiss and then he came. I felt his load accumulating inside of me. When he was done he moved slowly down to my cock and took it in his mouth.

I was close to cumming but now wanted to hold off and enjoy this moment. Hitch worked my cock into a frenzy and I could not hold it anymore. I came. When I finished, I held out my arms and Hitch fell into my embrace. We laid here drinking in the moment, enjoying the sights and sounds of the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment