Monday, January 24, 2011

OH Robbie - Elevator

OH Robbie – Elevator

Robbie was very professional when he was at work. He turned out to be efficient, hard working, and use his personality in working with his fellow coworkers. He was well liked, which did not surprise me.

Once we left the office, he turned into that wide-eyed, child of a man, who saw things with this fun loving, enthusiastic self. Be it in a taxi ride, top of a skyscraper, or in the bedroom, he turned the occasion in a sexual romp that I grew to love.
One day at work, we stayed late as I finished up on some work. He kept busy with reading a magazine. Everyone had left and we had the place to ourselves. I finally had finished with my work and we headed for the elevator to head home.

I pressed the button for the lobby, and the elevator started its decent. Half way down it stopped with a jerk. Lights went out and the emergency lights kicked in. I grabbed the phone in the elevator and called maintenance. They were going to send someone but it would be 30 minutes.

I turned and saw that Robbie looked worried and nervous. I sat on the floor and patted the ground and said, "Let sit and wait this out." He sat down next to me. He was so close to me, he was almost in my lap. I decided I needed to distract him and get his mind off of the situation. I decided to act like Robbie and see the fun in the situation.

I grabbed him and held him close and started to tickle him. He grinned and tickled back. He was considerable stronger than me, but I was able to pin his arms down. I gave him a kiss. He flashed his grin and his eyes had that gleam in them. He kissed back. This time the kiss was longer. Each kiss was more intense.

I loosened the grip on his arms. We continued kissing but his arms went to work removing my clothes. I helped removing my clothes and was soon naked. I laid there as he undressed. I watched as his naked body slowly was revealed with each piece of clothing he removed. He was a magnificent specimen of a young man. His muscle rippled as he pounced on top of me.

We kissed and then he started his tongue licking beginning at my face and he traveled the length of my body down to my cock. As he started sucking me, I pulled his body around and attacked his cock. I took the full length of his cock deep into my mouth. I felt his tongue against my cock as he sucked me. Our animal instinct took over. We forgot that we were stuck in an elevator. Our main goal was to give pleasure and have sex. We laid on our sides and continue to suck. Robbie was the first to cum. The thick white wad of semen hit the back of my throat and caught me off guard. I quickly try swallowing before the next wad hit. As I came, I stopped swallowing. The cum accumulated in my throat. I held it until Robbie finished cumming. He sucked the last drops from my cock and licked my cock clean. Finally my throat was clear of all his cum. I sat up and Robbie sat almost on top of me and kissed me.

The phone in the elevator rang and woke us back to reality. They said it would be five more minutes. I told Robbie "Let’s get dressed."

When the elevator stopped in the lobby, Robbie was relieved. He was grinning from ear to ear. As we left the building, he said, "Can we do that again tomorrow?" I just shook my head and said, "OH Robbie."

No comments:

Post a Comment