Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Art Class - Part 3

The Art Class

Part 3 of 6

All week long I was looking forward to the next session of the art class. I made sure I was early and grabbed the station that had the best view of the model. He walked in with a bathrobe on. It was the same model. My heart skipped a beat. I held my breath as he removed his robe and hung it on the rack.

He had on the same pair of white briefs. But this session was to be a little different. With his back to us, he removed his briefs. I watched as he pulled them down to his feet and removed them from his one foot and then kicked them off with his other foot.

He was magnificent. His rear was perfect in shape and size. It was an awesome bubble butt. He sat on the stool with his back to us.

I started to outline my drawing. As I studied each curve of his body and tried to duplicate it on my charcoal drawing, I wanted him once again. I imagined my hands embracing every inch of his body, every line, and every curve. As I drew the curves of his ass, I imagined it was my tongue brushing along the curves and crack of his ass.

I wondered how it would feel to stick my tongue into his ass crack and find his hole and tongue fuck it. Better yet, let my cock find and penetrate his ass. I was lost in my dreaming when the teacher announced the time was up and the class was over for this week.

The model reached down to grab up briefs that lay on the floor. I could see his balls hanging between his legs. I was hypnotized as he put them on. He slipped his briefs first on one leg then the other. He pulled them up to cover his ass. His underwear hugged his ass and I wished that would had been me hugging his ass. The model grabbed his robe and headed out the door.

This was a great second session at art class. I was looking forward to my next session.

No comments:

Post a Comment