Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Art Class - Part 6

The Art Class

Part 6 of 6

The model grabbed his robe and headed out the door. This had been the best session yet. I was so hot and horny. I headed to the men’s room hoping he would be there but it was empty. I turned on the facet and splashed cold water on my face. I got weak-kneed and had to sit. I went in one of the stalls and sat.

I heard the door open. When it closed, I heard the door being locked. I heard the water running. I opened the door and saw the model bending over splashing water on his face. His ass was sticking out and was right in front of me. I grabbed his briefs and pulled them down. The model looked up into the mirror and saw it was me and smiled.

I dropped to my knees and spread his ass cheeks. I saw his pink asshole. I stuck my tongue into his ass crack and licked it. I heard him turn off the water and moan as I swirled my tongue around and into his ass.

I wanted what I had dreamed. I stood and unbuckled my pants and removed them. I pulled off my briefs. I spit on my hand and then lubed my cock. The model braced himself. He spread his legs and stuck his ass out for me. I stuck my cock at the opening of his ass and circled the opening with the tip of my cock.

He opened for entry and I plunged into him. He let out a moan and I started to fuck him. There was a bench in the men’s room. He stopped me and laid on his back on the bench. I reentered his ass. As I thrust back and forth, he spit on his hand and then started jerking his cock.

He was a beautiful sight. I looked upon his deep blue eyes. I held his legs upright. As I plunged deeper and deeper, his muscles tighten. Then I saw the first wad of cum land on his chest. I looked down at his cock to see it shoot another wad. I pulled out of his ass, grabbed my cock and get it a few strokes and saw my wad of cum landing on his chest. We matched wad for wad. I shook the last drop of cum from my cock.

We were still trying to catch our breath as we tried to clean up at the sink. I figured it was another guy that you just pass in the night. He got dressed and then turned to me and said, "How about a drink?"

No comments:

Post a Comment