Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hitchhiker Series - Cold Season Part 1

Hitchhiker Series – Cold Season

Part 1 of 3



I heard the door close. Hitch was home. As he came into the kitchen, I turned and saw that he looked pale. I went up to him and said, "What the matter?"

He murmured "I don’t feel so good." I felt his forehead and it seemed hot. I took him into the bedroom and said, "Climb into bed." I took off his shirt. He felt warm all over. I gave him a kiss on the forhead and decided to give him a quick sponge bath.

I started with his face. After wiping it clean, I gave his cheek a kiss. I then moved to his neck, then down to his chest. Even in his weaken sick state, he was a fine specimen of a young man. He allowed me to sponged down his arms, armpits, chest and stomach. He was like a rag doll. He had no energy. I pulled on a T-shirt over his head and pulled it down to his waist.

I removed his pants and did the same to his legs. His underwear fit snugly around his mid-section. Usually he would be stretching the fabric of his underwear with his cock, aroused and ready for action. He was sapped of his usual peppy self. I pull off his briefs and sponged down his cock and balls. Usually this kind of attention would bring his cock to an erect state. I held his cock. It was soft, but still five inches long. I brushed his hair that was around his cock. He had the softest blond pubes. I finished by putting sweatpants on him. I pulled he blanket over his body and tucked him in. I went to get some aspirin and juice.

He took his medicine. His blue eyes did not have the sparkle they usually had. He begged, "Hold me." I quickly changed clothes to a T-shirt and sweatpants and I climbed into bed and had Hitch lay up against me. I put my arms around him and he held on. I brushed his blond hair to the side and kissed the top of his head. I said, "Why don’t you rest some. I’m here. OK?" I kiss his head one more time. He murmur, "Don’t go. Promise?" He borrowed deep under the covers and his hand pressed against my cock and balls.

I pulled the covers to make sure he was warm and safe. I reached under the blanket to hold Hitch. He grabbed my arm and wrapped himself around it. I held him closer. His head laid on my chest. He drifted off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment