Friday, January 21, 2011

Pictures

Pictures



You might have noticed that I have started to post at least one picture at the start of new stories. The picture sometimes are what inspired me to write the story or it is just a representation of what I feel the lead character looks like.

The photos are coming from four great sites. I can always count on these sites to stimulate my brain (amount other body parts) and get the juices flowing (really no pun intended). I highly recommend these sites for some truly great pictures. Links are provided on the right hand side of the blog.

The picture above is of a naked guy walking through the snow. Where I live, this is a no-no. Today it is 4 degrees F with a wind chill of 14 below. We got 5 inches of fresh snow yesterday. To just walk the dog, I put on two layers of pants, two layers of shirts, jacket, ear muffs, knit hat, hooded parka, thermal socks, and insulated boots.

At least the guy in the picture decided to wear a knit cap. I would be more that happy to help warm him up when he got out of the cold.  What about you? 

Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Jay


Photos are courtesy of someponies.blogspot.com
Photos are courtesy of cockandassesonly.blogspot.com
Photos are courtesy of greyblueri.blogspot.com
Photos are courtesy of flipflopsboyii.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are a great addition, Jay. I've been meaning to tell you that. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It all started with your challenge idea.

    ReplyDelete