Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Art Class - Part 5

The Art Class

Part 5 of 6

After the last two sessions of the art class, I was looking forward to this next session. I did the same as before. I made sure I was early and grabbed the station that had the best view of the model. I held my breath as he walked in with his bathrobe on. It was the same model. My heart skipped a beat. The teacher announced that this was his last session. I held my breath as he removed his robe and hung it on the rack.

He had on the same pair of white briefs. But this session again was to be a little different. With his back to us, he removed his briefs. I watched as he pulled them down to his feet and removed them from his one foot and then kicked them off with his other foot.

This time he turned and faced us. I took in the view of this man from head to toe. His cock was soft but thick. It hung between his balls. His mat of blond hair stood above his cock and was like a crown. He walked to the front of the stool. His cock swayed between his balls as he walked. It was like a pendulum of a clock. I wanted it to stick out like a sundial.

He sat on the stool. His cock and balls settled on the top of the stool.

He struck a pose and I was awestruck. He was an image of beauty. His body rippled with muscle. He held his arm outward. Blond hair appeared in his armpit. Upon closer examination, I saw he had a few chest hairs in the center of his chest.

I started to outline my drawing. My hand shook as I tried to draw but I was too busy studying his body. I wanted him once again. I imagined having him all to myself. I could not take my eyes off of him.

The time went by too quick and then it was over. We gave him a standing ovation when the teacher announced the time was up and the class was over for this week.

The model reached down to grab up briefs that lay on the floor. I studied his every move. His cock seem to grow some as he slipped his briefs first on one leg then the other. He pulled them up to cover his cock and balls. He reached in and rearranged his cock. It laid to the side and it was definitely bigger. The model grabbed his robe and headed out the door.

I was sorry to see this session end.

No comments:

Post a Comment