Thursday, January 20, 2011

OH Robbie - Airplane Ride

OH Robbie – Airplane Ride



Robbie made up his mind quickly. He was ready to move to the big city. I told him he could stay with me. Also I was pretty sure I could get him a job in the mailroom, since I was office manager.

We had an early flight. Robbie was up on time, dressed and with luggage in hand. He was grinning when I came down for breakfast. This was Robbie first flight, so he was eager to fly. When we got to the airport, he was wide eyed , gawking at everything. When he saw the airplane through the big windows of the airport, he ran to the window. He waved for me to come next to him. He was like a little kid.

I heard the announcement of the boarding for our flight. I pushed him along to our gate and got in line. He was at my side as we inched through the gate. He wanted a window seat, so I let in get seated first. We buckled up and waited for take off.

When the plane taxied, Robbie got nervous. He gripped my hand and squeezed. The plane picked up speed and we were off. His mouth dropped opened as he stared out the window and saw items on the ground get smaller and smaller. Once we were above the clouds, Robbie relaxed and was amazed at the sights.

After a while, he turned to me and said, "I need to go to the bathroom. Can you take me?" I took him back to the rear of the plane and open the door to let him in. As he entered he pulled me in. He turned to face me and had the biggest grin on his face. His eyes were twinkling with mischief.

All he could say was "Mile High Club." He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a bear hug. Before I knew it he had unbuckled and unzipped my pants and pulled them down with my underwear. He fondled my cock and I got erect and hard quickly. In the cramped quarters, he was able to knell down and take my cock in his mouth.

He massaged my balls as he pumped my cock in and out of his mouth. This unexpected sex was a turn on. I relaxed and let Robbie go to work on me. He took my cock deep in his mouth and I knew I was close to cumming. I took control and pumped faster. I came, and Robbie swallowed my load.

We used the small sink to clean up. When we looked presentable, we headed back to our seats. Robbie looked at me grinning and giggling. He leaned over and said, "Mile High Club." All I could say was "OH Robbie."

No comments:

Post a Comment