Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Art Class - Part 2

The Art Class - Part 2 of 6

The model grabbed his robe and headed out the door. I was so hot and horny from this first session. I needed cold water. Hell, I needed a cold shower. I headed to the men’s room and turned on the facet and splashed cold water on my face.

In walk the model still wearing his robe. He looked at me and gave me a smile. He headed over to the urinals. I thought this might be my best change to see what was behind his underwear. I walked over and stood next to him.

He had pulled out his cock though the fly of his briefs. Blond pubes were sticking out around the base of his cock. He was standing there with his hands on his hips. His cock stood up erect and hard. I stared at this magnificent piece of meat. Veins like roads on a map stood out on his shaft. His mushroom head was large.

He reached out to my hand and grabbed it. I let him guide my hand and placed it around his cock. I watch as his cock grew from my touch. I wrapped my hand around his cock and pulled on it. Precum appeared at the very tip of his cock. I put my finger on his cock’s tip and smeared the precum around his cockhead. His cock reacted to my touch and twitched. I grabbed it once again and I started to jerk it. He kept his hands on his hips holding back his robe.

I started to get into a nice rhythm. The model closed his eyes. I wanted to touch all his body but I did not want to spoil things. The model seemed to be enjoying my hand on his cock. He stood facing the urinal and as he came closer to coming, he reared back his head, then he shot his first wad of cum.

His cum hit the back of the urinal. His white thick cum coated the urinal. I wished it was my mouth getting his cum. He unloaded the last drops of his cum and then he pressed the valve to flush the urinal. I watch the water first go around it as it stuck to the sides of the urinal and then finally the water washed it down the drain.

The model went to the sink to wash up and then left. I was amazed at what happened. This was a great first session at art class. I was looking forward to my next session.

No comments:

Post a Comment