Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hitchhiker Series - Cold Season Part 2

Hitchhiker Series - Cold Season

Part 2 of 3

He slept during the night as I held him. By morning his fever broke. I slipped out of bed to make some hot tea for Hitch and hot coffee for myself. I grabbed the morning newspaper. I gave Hitch his hot tea and climbed back in bed. We sipped our hot drinks as I looked over the front page of the newspaper.

Hitch finished his drink and placed his head on my chest. I kissed the top of his head. He pulled the covers up over his head. As he borrowed deep under the covers, I felt him slip his hand down the front of my sweatpants. He gently ran his hand over my cock and balls. It did not take much to awaken my cock. His touch made me hard.

He held my cock. I could feel his breath on my cock. His steady breathing was erotic to me.

He ran his fingers through my bush of pubes and gently combed through the hair with his fingers. His hand ended at the base of my cock. He grabbed hold and started to pull forward and then back down. The stroke was slow at first. I wanted to remove my sweatpants and underwear but instead just laid back and let myself enjoy it.

Hitch was in control. Even though he never moved from his position, he continued to work me up to the point that I knew I was ready to cum. He stroked my cock faster and faster. He rubbed the palm of his hand over my cockhead. I shot my load. I felt the cum accumulate on my stomach. Hitch slowed down and milked my cock for every drop of cum. The waistband of my briefs kept some of the cum deposited on my pubes. Hitch removed his hand and straighten my sweatpants and underwear.

He wrapped his arm around my midsection. I laid there listening to the sounds of his breathing, which turned into a low snore. I relaxed and we fell back asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment