Monday, January 17, 2011

The Art Class - Part 4

The Art Class

Part 4 of 6

The model grabbed his robe and headed out the door. I needed cold water. I headed to the men’s room and turned on the facet and splashed cold water on my face.

The door opened and in entered the model. He joined me at the sink. He turned towards me and his robe opened. My eyes went immediately to his cock. It was sticking out of his brief. It was larger than the last time that I saw it and touched it. As I watched, his cut cock grew more erect.

He reached out to my hand and grabbed it. I let him guide my hand and placed it around his cock. It continued to grow from my touch. I wrapped my hand around his cock and pulled on it. Precum appeared at the very tip of his cock.

The model only had one thing on his mind. He gently pushed me to my knees. He wanted me to suck his cock. I was putty in his hands. I took his cock in my mouth and gagged from the size of it. After a few thrust of his hips, I got used to his size and was able to suck it better.

As I sucked on his cock, I thought of his balls that I saw as he bent over. I wanted to see them for real. I stretched the opening of his briefs and pulled his two balls out. They had blond hair all around them. The hair was a nice fuzzy feel to it. I tugged on his balls as I continued to suck. The balls were a handful. I pulled the top of his briefs down to reveal his pubes. I grabbed a fistful of blond hair and pulled as his cock grew.

The model did as before and reared back his head as he gyrated his hips and face fucked me. His eyes were closed as he got closer to cumming. Then he blasted his cum into my mouth. It hit the back of my throat. I tried to keep up and swallow before the next blast.

I swallowed as much as I could. His cock was dripping with cum as he removed it from my mouth. I licked the end of his cock and licked the remaining drops of cum.

We washed up. The model said he needed to find his clothes in the changing room in the classroom. He turned to me and said, "See you next week." He winked and left the men’s room.

I looked in the mirror and said, "I will definitely see you next week."

No comments:

Post a Comment