Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hitchhiker Series - The Accident Part 2

Hitchhiker Series – The Accident – Part 2 of 2

Hitch was finally coming home from the hospital. We were quiet as we rode the taxi home. Inside, Hitch stopped in the middle of the room and turned toward me. He said, "I almost lost you." I replied, "No, we almost lost each other." We embraced and we both started to cry. Hitch wiped the tears from his eyes and said, "I am never going to leave your side." We sat on the sofa. I looked in his eyes and said, "I love you. I will always protect you."

Hitch wrapped his arms around my side and held on. I kiss the top of his head. He looked up and said, ‘I love you." We sat there motionless, enjoying being with each other.

Hitch sat up and put his hands on my face and softly kissed my lips. He brushed my dark hair with his fingers. He kissed me long and hard. He moved his hand under my shirt and ran his hands over my chest. He lifted my shirt and removed it. I unbuttoned Hitch’s shirt and slowly took it off.

Hitch was in great physical condition before the accident and it helped him heal quickly. His chest was magnificent. I stood and took his hand and led him into the bedroom. We finished undressing. We laid in bed naked facing each other. Hitch reached down and grabbed both our cocks. We kissed as he stroked our cocks. Every movement seemed to be in slow motion as we savored this moment together.

Our lives together from this moment would be as one. Hitch increased the stroke. Our heartbeats quicken. And as one, we came. Both cocks shot off coating our bodies with cum. Hitch continued to stroke until every last drop was out.

Hitch released our cocks and we pressed our bodies together. Hitch wrapped his leg and arms around me. We stayed in that position into the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment