Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hitchhiker Series - Cold Season Part 3

Hitchhiker Series - Cold Season

Part 3 of 3

Hitch slept most of the day. During the second night, his fever broke. He was soaked with sweat. I asked, "Are you OK to shower?" He nodded. I ran the shower to get it all hot and steamy. I helped him get undressed, then quickly got out of my clothes. We climbed into the shower. The hot water felt great. I stood behind Hitch and held him. We just stood there letting the water rinse us.

I grabbed the soap and lathered down his broad back. I moved down to his ass and then the back of his legs. I asked him to turn around and he faced me. I washed his chest, having him raise his arms to get to his armpits.

I moved down to his cock and balls. He was semi-hard. I did his legs and looked up and saw a hard erect cock staring at me. I pushed him aside to let the water rinse off his cock and balls. Once the soap was gone, I licked the end of his cock. Water continued to fall on us. I swallowed his cock down to the hair at the base of his cock. I relaxed my throat and slowly removed his cock. I took it again deep into my throat. I pulled him towards me to block the water. I started taking his cock deep into my mouth.

After a while, I stood up and said "Let’s get back in bed." I toweled him down and wrapped a bath towel around him. We climbed back into bed. He faced me and we kissed. His hand reached for my cock. He put the blanket over his head and borrowed down to my cock. I felt his tongue on my cock. His feet stuck out the top of the covers. I borrowed under the blanket and found his hard cock.

Under the warmth of the blanket, we sucked each other’s cock. I felt Hitch’s mouth around my cock. It glided up and down my shaft. Every once in a while he removed my cock and ran his tongue all over it. Hitch came first. I took his load and swallowed. I removed his cock and buried my face in his pubes. I felt my body tense as I was ready to cum. I let his balls lay on my face, as I came.

Hitch kept sucking as I came. He swallowed and then kept my cock in his mouth as the last drops of cum came out. After sucking my cock dry, he removed my cock and turned around to face me. His blue eyes were alive. He smiled and said, "Thanks for taking care of me." He kissed me. He laid on his back and pulled me over to lay on his chest. I rested my head on his chest. I felt his heart beat. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close. I held on.

No comments:

Post a Comment