Sunday, January 2, 2011

The One

The One

Part 1 of 2

The business meetings were winding down. I left my coworker, Mark, at the hotel. For this trip, he was always at my side every minute. I felt smothered. I needed to get away. I needed a drink. I saw an interesting bar around the corner. I found an empty table and ordered a drink. I sipped my drink as I looked around the bar. It was all guys. I smiled thinking, "I picked a gay bar."

Here I was in the big city and finally got away to loosen my tie and let down my hair. I needed a cigarette. Unfortunately, in the big city, the bars are no smoking. I asked the bartender if there was a place to have a smoke. He pointed to the back door.


I walked outside. It was a dingy alley. Not the most pleasant of places but it would do. I lit up and inhaled. Out of the shadows, he stepped. I had not noticed him there before. He was handsome. I had no fear of him, as he walked over to me. His name was Joel. He asked if he could bum a cigarette. I gave him one.

Not much was said as we studied each other. He dark hair was cut short. He shirt was unbuttoned and his physique was trim with the right amount of muscles. I was drawn towards him. He asked me where I was staying. I told him the name of the hotel and asked if he wanted to join me for a nightcap. He agreed.


As we entered the floor where my room was located, I saw someone standing around the corner. I let Joel in the room and told him I needed to get some ice. As I rounded the corner, I ran into Mark. He asked me what I was doing. He was upset with me. I was speechless. He looked at me and said, "I thought I would be the one." He turned and left.

I was confused. I knew Mark was at my side every minute but I didn’t think anything more about it.

I went back to my room. Joel asked, "Is everything ok?" I said I needed fresh air. Joel was familiar with the hotel and took me up to the roof. Once we were on the roof, I took a deep breath. It was a warm evening. I unbuttoned my shirt. The warm breeze blew my shirt. It flapped like a flag behind me. Joel put his hand on my chest.

I wanted a man. I wanted this man. I took his shirt off. I ran my hands over his tight muscular chest. I reached down and unbuttoned his pants and took them off. I let my hand brushed the front of his underwear. His cock was hard and I knew it was mine for the taking.

I pulled his waistband away from his body. His cock was standing erect beckoning me. His black hiar laid all around his cock. As his underwear fell to his ankles, I dropped to my knees. Joel pushed his cock down and pointed it to my face. I swallowed it and started to suck it. He placed his hands on my head and held me as his hips gyrated and pumped his cock in and out of my mouth.

I looked up and saw his muscular body. He tensed his muscles, as he pumped faster and harder. I was being held captive. I served only one purpose and that was a depository for his cum. Sweat dripped down his chest. Then he let out a grunt and I felt his first shot of cum enter my mouth. He pumped slower and I swallowed each shot.

When he was done, he removed his cock. We sat on the roof letting the warm breeze cool us down.

Part 2 of 2

Joel said he needed to get going. He grabbed his things and left. I had another cigarette. I figured I needed to talk with my coworker, Mark. I was so confused. I went to his room. He answered after the first knock. He had no shirt on. His body was surprisingly toned and muscular. I asked if he wanted to take a walk. We headed outside and walked without saying a word. At the end of the road, there was a railroad yard. We walked along the rails. Mark asked me, "Why can’t I be the one?" I stopped abruptly. Mark stumbled and fell to the ground. I reached down to help Mark and slipped on the rail and landed on Mark. He held me and then kissed me.



This time he did not ask, he told me, "I WANT to be the one."

I spotted an emptied boxcar. I grabbed Mark’s hand and led him to the boxcar. I climbed on board and pulled Mark up into the boxcar. He laid on the floor and the moonlight danced in his eyes. He grabbed my belt and pulled me towards him. He pleaded, "Fuck me."

We quickly got undressed. I climbed onto Mark body. He wrapped his legs around me. Our cocks laid side by side rubbing against each other. He grabbed my face and kiss me long and hard. This was his one chance and he went for it. His legs released me but stayed in the air. I reached down and guided my cock to his ass. I knew that once I inserted my cock in his ass, our relationship would be different.

I hesitated and looked into his eyes. I never saw him as handsome as he was right now. He gave me a push on my hip and I entered his ass. I slowly eased my cock in. He was tight. I slowly rock back and forth. It got easier as Mark got used to my cock. I plunged deeper with every thrust. He moaned softly. Beads of sweat appeared on his chest and his body glistened from the moonlight. The boxcar was hot and stifling.

I was ready to cum. The feeling was building but I wanted Mark’s enjoyment to last. I knew he wanted this for the longest time. I wanted it to last. But I could not hold back any longer. I came. Wave after wave of elation swept over me. I continued to cum.

As I finished cumming, Mark’s moans ended. We laid there resting.

We climbed out of the boxcar into the cool evening air. We walked back to the hotel with our shirts off. When we got to my room, I opened the door. I turned to Mark. He stood there looking at me. I had seen Mark in a way I never would have imagined. Tonight our relationship had changed.

I entered the room and stopped. I turned around. Mark was headed for his room. I ran up to him and slowly grabbed his arm and led him back into my room. We undressed and climbed into bed. Mark laid next to me. I rolled over and put my arm around him. As we drifted off to sleep, I thought, "You’re the one."

4 comments:

  1. Jay: Is there a way you can intersperse the pictures within the story so we can see everything together? My imagination is missing something. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to do that after work today. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jay: Thanks, my imagination thanks you for a wonderful story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My challenge was met, and exceeded past my expectations. BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete