Monday, January 10, 2011

Hitchhiker Series - Vacation Part 4

Hitchhiker Series – Vacation

Part 4 of 4

No sooner than we reached cruising speed, Hitch grabbed a blanket from the flight attendant. He draped it over both of us, then he rolled over and started sleeping. We were on our way home. It was one of the best vacations. Hitch cuddled near me and wrapped his arms around my arm. I kissed him on the top of his head. He deserved to sleep. We had a pretty busy last day in Hawaii.

It all started at the break of dawn. We took in a few sights then hit the beach. We found a secluded spot. The sun felt great against our bodies. Hitch grabbed the sun tan lotion and applied it to my body first. He took his time and covered every inch of my chest. When he got down to my Speedo, he made sure he applied it beyond my tan line. His fingers swirled down and reached my cock. He brushed against it just enough to cover the length of my shaft. My cock grew and laid to the side.

He did my legs next and when he reached my Speedo once against, he went beyond the tan line and brushed against my balls. He lingered long enough to run his fingers through my pubes. I was excited. Hitch giggled as he grabbed my arm and wrapped himself around it. He kissed me on the cheek. He knew I could not do anything since we were on the beach where others might see.

I pulled Hitch up and dragged him to the water. We waded in until the water covered our shoulders. I put both hands into his Speedo and grabbed his cock and balls. He was already hard as a rock. Hitch pulled my Speedo down and grabbed my cock. We kissed as we played with each other cock. I had found a safe place. We jacked each other until we shot our loads into the water. We held onto each other and kissed.

We pulled our Speedo back on and headed for the beach towel. We laid down to get some rays of sunshine. Hitch fell asleep. At one point he turned and wrapped his arms around my arm. His head wanted a place to rest and I placed my arm down and let him lay on it.

Later that afternoon we hit the room to get ready for dinner. We washed the sand off of our bodies. I put on clean underwear and decided to catch a few winks while Hitch got clean up. When I awoke, Hitch was fast asleep next to me. He was naked. His head rested on my chest. I kissed him on the top of his head. Hitch woke up and yawned. He saw I was laying next to him and he kissed me on the cheek saying, "Love you."

He moved his hand down to my briefs. Hitch let it rest on top of my cock. I felt myself stirring and my cock grew. He reached under my briefs and manipulated my cock until I was fully erect. He sat up and removed my briefs. He straddled me and let my cock sit between his cheeks of his ass. He kissed me long and hard. He reached around and guided my cock to his ass and let me enter him. I laid there watching him bob up and down on my cock. Hitch’s cock was fully erect. He leaned forward and kissed me.

I moved my hips and thrust my cock deep inside of him. He held still as I fucked him. As I came close to cumming, my cock slipped out of his ass. Hitch grabbed it and jacked my cock until white gobs of semen shot out of my. While this was happening, I took Hitch’s cock in my hand and stroked it. His cock shot his load unto my body mixing our semen together as one. When Hitch was through cumming, he curled up next to me, wrapping his arms around my arm. Breathing into my ear, he said, "Love you."

The cabin lights of the airplane were turned off. Hitch dug his head under my arm. I pulled the blanket up to keep us warm. I held him and kiss him on the top of his head and drifted off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment