Monday, January 31, 2011

Hitchhiker Series – The Anniversary

Hitchhiker Series – The Anniversary

It was our six-month anniversary. I entered the apartment and heard soft music playing. I entered and saw Hitch in the kitchen pouring some wine into two glasses. His blond hair stood out against the black tuxedo. He looked so handsome. Dinner was all ready and the dining room table looked beautiful with candles and flowers.

As he handed me my glass of wine, he said, "Happy Anniversary." I had forgotten it was our six months anniversary. Hitch kissed me and led me to the dinning room table. At times he was my waiter, serving me food and drinks. Other times, he was my lover, sitting next to me enjoying the meal and the company.

This year had brought us closer together. Hitch had soft music playing. He stood up and took a bow and asked me to dance. He took the lead and we dance around the room. The music changed tempo and he let me lead. He rested his head on my shoulder.

The evening was enjoyable. We headed for the bedroom. Hitch looked so handsome in his tuxedo. I removed his jacket and started to undress him one item at a time. He had worked out today and looked awesome. His muscle were toned and well defined. I made him lay down on the bed. He was on his stomach. His broad back and butt laid in front of me.

I undressed as watched me. His blue eyes smiled at me. Naked, I climbed on top of him. Put my arms around his chest and kiss his cheek. My cock rode his ass crack. He was the stronger one and he rolled us over and switched position and laid on top of me. His face stared into mine. He kissed me.

He told me he loved me many times than evening. We had made love many times before, but this day was so special. We had been through so much these past six months. Our love had not dwindled but had grown.
When I kissed Hitch, it made me forget about my troubles and problems. Time stood still. Before I knew it, Hitch was inside of me. With every thrust of his cock into me, I felt a wave of pleasure. It flooded my senses.
He kissed me. He knelt and pumped away while holding both my feet. I grabbed hold of my cock and stroked it, slowly at first and then faster. Hitch watch my cock and as soon as I shot my first wad of cum, he pulled out and stroked his cock to cum. As we finished cumming, Hitch used his fingers to swirl our cum together.

He got up and got a towel and wiped us both clean. He climbed next to me in bed and whispered "I love you." He held on to me and said, "I will never let you go. Never." We pulled the covers up and I told him this was a great evening. Sleep did not come quickly that night. We held on to each other and kissed.

When sleep did come, it was a restful, peaceful sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment