Saturday, January 22, 2011

OH Robbie – Observation Deck

OH Robbie – Observation Deck

Robbie wanted to see the sights. This was his first time in the really big city with skyscrapers. I took him down to the tallest building that had an observation deck. We got there early before the crowds. Robbie was amazed at seeing the city below us. It was an awesome sight for him to behold. He felt it was like being on top of the world.

He told me, "I would love to have sex on top of the world." I replied, "OH Robbie." But he had that look in his eyes and started to grin. He looked around and then grabbed my hand and pulled me up to a platform. It was our own private area, shielded from the rest of the deck. It had a great view overlooking the city.

Robbie stared out to view the landscape. Traffic flowed through the city streets. People as tiny as ants scurried to work. Robbie got behind me and put his arms around me. He whispered, "Isn’t this great?"

He squeezed me and said, "I love this." He reached down and unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. He massaged it until it was hard, which did not take long. He pulled out his cock and placed my hand on it. We started to jack each other off. I have to admit, being so high up overlooking the city, it was an awesome sight and feeling.

I looked at Robbie and his face beamed with bliss. He started to jack off faster and I tried to keep pace with him. He leaned out and let his cum fly out and down onto the city below. I watched his cum shoot out of his cock and arch up and out. I could only image where it was going to land. Some lucky person was going to have it rain cum on him. He continued to cum. When he finally shot the last of it, I began to cum.

Robbie took over and pumped my cock to shot my load. He watched as it traveled out and up into the air and then down to the world below. We put our cocks back in our pants and Robbie resume standing behind me and held me as we looked out at the world in front of us. He backed up against the wall of the building and sat down, pulling me down with him. He turned and smiled. We sat and viewed the world from the top of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment