Friday, January 14, 2011

The Art Class - Part 1

The Art Class

Part 1 of 6



I always wanted to take an art class. When I heard there would be live models, I got excited. I figured it would probably be someone who was older with not much muscle definition. Boy, I was wrong.

He walked in with a bathrobe on. I knew right away that he was special. He seemed confidant in who he was. He had closed cropped blond hair, and he was clean shaven. Upon closer inspection, he had deep blue eyes. I was in love.

He removed his robe and hung it on the rack. His back rippled with muscles. He had on a pair of white briefs, tight but not too tight. His ass was rounded and something to die for. When he turned around to face the class, his chest had slabs of muscles. He either workout with weights or was one lucky dude to have a body like he did. His stomach was flat and well defined. He wore his briefs just low enough that I could see some hair sticking above the waistband. His cock and balls were outlined against the fabric of the briefs. I could only imagine what laid behind his underwear.

As he sat on the chair and stared off to the distance, I watched, as his cock seemed to move and lay to the left side of his briefs. I was ready to tear off his underwear with my teeth. As he sat, his briefs were stretched tight against his cock and balls. He was cut. I could see the outline of his mushroom head of his cock. My own cock was started to stir.

I started to outline my drawing. As I studied each curve of his body and tried to duplicate it on my charcoal drawing, I wanted him. I imagined my hands embracing every inch of his body, every line, and every curve. Gosh, I needed a cold shower.

My cock was now growing and it pushed against my briefs. Lucky for me my underwear kept my cock contained. I did not think the class was ready for me standing here with a hardon. I moved so I had my back to the class and tried to rearrange my cock. For a second, I thought I spotted the model watching me as I touched my crouch.

Right then I made up my mind. I wanted him.

The teacher announced the time was up and the class was over for this week. I had enjoyed the session too much and hated to see it end. The model grabbed his robe and headed out the door.

This was a great first session at art class. I was looking forward to my next session.

No comments:

Post a Comment