Friday, January 28, 2011

Smokers

Smokers


I stretched as I woke up. I needed a cigarette. A hand appeared with a lit cigarette. I took it and inhaled. I tried to figure out who was laying beside me.

It was an ex-marine that I met at the bar last night. His name was Joshua. He looked younger than he was. Being ex-army myself, one thing the military teaches you, is to smoke. When you are overseas, that is all there is to do. I needed to quit smoking, one of these days.


I got up to go to the head or what you civilians call the bathroom. I peed in the bowl. Joshua joined me and relieved himself. He was slender with a nice cock. We laid back down in bed.


I lit another cigarette. Joshua was laying on his stomach. He held out his hand. He was holding a condom. It was his way of saying "Fuck me."

I saw that he had his ass up in he air. He was assuming the position, using an old military term. I slipped on the condom and shoved my cock in his ass. His ass took my cock with no hesitation. He definitely had done this before many times. Like he said last night, he did not survive the war to be killed by an unarmed cock.

I got in the rhythm of fucking him. Joshua reared up his head. I remembered from last night what that meant. I grabbed him by the hair and pulled. It wasn’t a rough pull, just enough so he knew I was on top. Joshua was a bottom and was happy with that position.

I increased my thrusts. Joshua tightened his ass muscle. I push harder, then I continued to pound away. I felt his ass hole tightened around my cock, and I pulled harder on his hair. He tightened the muscle once again and that did it for me. I came. I filled up that condom with my cum.

I pulled my cock out and slipped the condom off. I threw the condom in the trash. I needed a cigarette.



Joshua’s hand appeared with a lit cigarette. I like this guy. I took it and lit it. I inhaled.

I still needed to quit smoking, one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment