Sunday, January 23, 2011

OH Robbie – New Job

OH Robbie – New Job

I arranged an interview for Robbie with the company I worked for. It was with the manager of the mailroom. I bought Robbie some business casual clothes. He was all excited.

After the interview, he came into my office. He was not smiling. I braced myself for some bad news. He leaned down and was within inches of my face. He whispered, "I got it." A big grin broke out on his face.

We headed home to celebrate. He was so excited. He never stopped grinning. I told him to take his work clothes off. He needed them for tomorrow. He undressed down to his briefs and started jumping on the bed. I shook my head and said, "OH Robbie." He jumped off the bed and landed right in front of me.

As he danced a little dance around me, he said, "Thanks, Thanks, Thanks." I grabbed him to calm him down and he pulled me down onto the bed. His cock brushed against me and I felt his hard cock. He took off my shirt and then my pants. I removed his briefs and kissed his cock. I licked it as Robbie took my cock and swallowed it to the base of my shaft. I could feel his breath on my pubes as he held the position.

He slowly went to work on my cock. I moved him to be on top of me and he straddled my face. I took his cock and went deep with it into my mouth. His ass was sticking out and begged for attention. I released his cock and licked my way to his asshole. I took a few swipes with my tongue and then plunged it as deep as I could into his ass.

He moved around and grabbed the headboard of the bed and rested his head. His ass was all primed for me. I held his shoulders and I entered his ass with my cock. He bucked his hips and I plowed deeper.

The headboard creaked as we fucked. The sound got louder as we increased our activity. Then there was silence, as I shot my load and Robbie felt the warm semen splat within him.

Robbie laid on his stomach looking at me. He put an arm around me. He smiled and said, "I got a job. Thanks."

No comments:

Post a Comment