Friday, January 7, 2011

Hitchhiker Series - Vacation Part 1

Hitchhiker Series – Vacation

Part 1 of 4

The plane took and Hitch and I were off to Maui, Hawaii. We looked over brochures during the flight. Hitch started playing a game called ‘Where do you want to do it’. We each took turns picking spots to have sex. Hitch was picking every spot on the map.

The pilot announced we were landing. Our excitement grew as we saw the island in the distance come closer and closer. The landing was smooth and we grabbed our items and headed out to get our rental car.

The weather was warm for January, especially if you are used to the harsh winters of the Midwest. We drove to the resort and was amazed at every turn we had a picture perfect view of the ocean, or the mountains. Everything was lush, and green.

We were staying at Kaanapali Beach Resort. Our room overlooked the ocean. We immediately went out to the balcony and drank in the view. Off in the distance we could see humpback whales leaping clear out of the water. Hitch put his arm around me and said, "Let’s just sit for a few minutes and enjoy this view."

He pulled the cushions off of the two lounge chairs and placed them on the floor. He laid down and had me laid down in front of him. We looked out at the view. He wrapped his arms around me and held my hand. The afternoon sun felt good. It was warm on the balcony. Hitch raised my hand and kissed it. I turned around and leaned over and Hitch kissed me on the lips.

Hitch started to undress me. It did not take long before we were laying there naked. I turned towards him and we wrapped our arms and legs together. I kissed him long and hard. My tongue searched for his tongue and found it. I started to kiss his neck and he leaned back and surrendered to me. I moved down to his armpit. I licked the blond hairs and let my tongue explore the area. He raised his arm higher and took deep breaths as I continue to lick.

He kissed the top of my head. I moved down to his chest and ran my tongue between his chest down towards his cock. He held my head and guided me to his erect cock. I hungrily took it in my mouth. After a while, I felt his hands reaching for me to move. He sat up and move me where he could get to my cock. He settled back on the cushion and took my cock in his mouth. His hands cupped my ass and he rocked my hips as he devoured my cock.

Hitch loved to take my cock deep in his mouth. He would rest his face in my pubes before withdrawing my cock only to plunge my cock deeper again. I kept up with his cock, swirling my tongue around its head.

I fingered his ass and Hitch increased the rocking motion. He came first. I felt the cum hit my mouth. I quickly swallowed and got ready for the next shot. Then I felt my cock do the same. We drake up each other cum.

I repositioned myself to lay facing the view from the balcony. We watch the surf and the whales leaping for joy. Hitch said, "That’s number 1." I remember our game on board the airplane. If he keeps to his list, it will be one busy vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment