Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hitchhiker Series – The Cabin Part 2

Hitchhiker Series – The Cabin

Part 2 of 2
I felt Hitch stirring. The fire had been reduced to just glowing embers. It still was enough to illuminate the room. I saw Hitch climb out from under the covers. He stretched his 6 foot 2 inch frame. His muscles rippled. I saw his cock and it was erect and pointing straight out. He headed for the bathroom as I got up to put a couple logs on the fire. The hot embers quickly set the logs ablaze.

I climbed back under the covers. Hitched returned. His cock was still erect. He got under the covers and laid on top of me. His cock slid along side my cock. He laughed as he gave me a bear hug. He reached up with his two hands and brushed my hair. His blue eyes smiled at me. We kissed.

He moved down and kissed me on my neck, then he licked my neck. My body shivered. Hitch felt my reaction and licked some more. I moaned. It drove me crazy. I loved it but I quickly grabbed his face and kissed him probing deep with my tongue. Hitch was determined to lick my neck. He returned to my neck.

As he licked my neck he reached down with his hand and rubbed my cock and balls. He continued to lick and I continued to feel shivers up and down my body. His hand moved between my legs and I spread my legs. He found my asshole and fingered it. He rubbed the rim and inserted just his fingertip.

I lifted my legs. Hitch knelt between my legs and slowly inserted his cock. It was a wonderful sensation. He bent forward and stopped. His face was inches from my face. He looked into my eyes and slowing moved his hips. He slowly pumped his cock into me. As he plunged deep inside of me, I reared up my head. Hitch saw my neck and went back to licking it. He lifted his body enough to reach down and grab my cock.

I was leaking precum. He took his finger and smeared it all over my cockhead. He slowly stroked my cock. I was feeling sensations from every part of my body. I was so occupied with everything that I did not notice Hitch was pumping faster. His first shot of cum splattered against my insides. I came as Hitch emptied his load inside of me.

He stopped licking my neck and milked the last drops of cum out of my cock. He laid next to me, resting his head on my chest. His hand still held my cock. He sat up and leaned over and kissed me. He rolled off of me and reached for the towel. He gently wiped me clean. Hitch fixed the blankets and assumed his position next to me. He whispered, "Love you." I squeezed him and replied, "Love you, too."

The logs were ablaze as we decided to take a short nap before having breakfast and then heading home.


We were now ready for vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment