Friday, January 21, 2011

OH Robbie - Apartment

OH Robbie – Apartment

The ride to my place seem to take forever. We were both tired from the flight. The taxi weaved through the traffic. Robbie was tired and laid leaning against me. I closed my eyes. I almost fell asleep when I felt a hand moving under my shirt. It lightly caressed my chest. He used his fingertips and ever so lightly touched my nipples. As he moved in circles around my nipples, I got more aroused. He stopped and played with the few hairs that I had on my chest.

He moved his hand down to my navel, played with the hairs under my navel and then he reached in and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. He followed the hairline to my thick bush of black pubes. He reached down and found my cock. I was already hard. He reached down below my cock and cupped my balls. He rolled them in his hand.

We stopped as the taxi pulled over at my place. I quickly zipped up and buttoned my pants. I paid for the ride and we headed inside. No sooner did we get inside as we started to undress. Robbie was naked first. He grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom. I kicked off my underwear and pulled off my socks and jumped in bed, landing on top of Robbie.

His hands made sure I stayed hard. He raised his legs and massaged my cock and pushed it towards his ass. I found his opening and inserted my cock. His hips went to work, gyrating and pushing my cock, in and out. I just knelt there as his ass moved. I could not tell if he was fucking me or I was fucking him.

I decided to take over and started to fuck him as Robbie took his cock and stroked it. I watch his face as he tightened his grip on my cock and I came. He followed by cumming all over his chest. I dropped on top of him completely exhausted.

I went into the bathroom and got a towel and cleaned us both up. I turned off the light. I felt his hand moving on my chest. He said, "Again?" I rolled my eyes and replied, "OH Robbie.’

No comments:

Post a Comment