Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hitchhiker Series - The Cabin Part 1

Hitchhiker Series – The Cabin

Part 1 of 2

Hitch and I decided to make the trip to the cabin. Since the accident, Hitch had been reluctant to travel. We needed to get back with our lives. We headed out and Hitch sat buckled the whole trip. He watched the road and held on to my hand all the way. He was quiet.

Once we got to the cabin, he started to relax. I had him gather wood for a big fire in the fireplace. We decided to take a short hike to the overlook and watch the sun set. We bundled up and took the short trial through the snow. When we got to the overlook, Hitch stood close to me and laid his head on my shoulder. Usually Hitch would yell out and listen for the echo to ring through the valley. Today he was quiet. I held him close as the sun set. It was a beautiful sight.

I wished that Hitch would get back to his old self but it was going to take time. I held him and he turned towards me and we kissed. Hitch said, "Let’s go back."

It did not take long to return to the cabin. We had an early dinner. Hitch brought blankets and pillows and set them in front of the fire. He was the first to start to undress and then he help me remove my clothes. The warmth of the fire felt good. He laid his head on my chest and I stared at the scar on top of his head from the accident. I kissed him and held him close.

He looked up at me and I stared into his blue eyes. He smiled and leaned up to kiss me on the lips. At first it was a quick kiss, then he lingered and kissed me deep and long. I reached down and found his cock, hard and ready for action. Hitch had already grabbed my cock. We stayed in that position for the longest time, just holding each other’s cock. There was no need to rush.

We started to stroke each other cock. Being together was what was important, not what we did. I listened to his breathing and increased my speed of stroking his cock as his breathing increased. I felt close to cumming and decided to not hold back but go ahead and cum. Hitch stroked my cock as I shot my load on my chest.

Hitch took over with his cock and stroked himself until he came. He let the cum fly. It land on my chest. I felt its warmth as more cum shot out of his cock.

When he was done, he ran his fingers through the cum as if he was finger-painting. He mixed our cum together.

He had a towel ready and wiped us clean. Hitch fixed the pillow and blanket and we stretched out to lay in front of the fire. He put his head and hand on my chest. He played with my chest hairs until he fell asleep.

I watch the fire and held Hitch. Eventually sleep came for me also.

No comments:

Post a Comment