Sunday, January 2, 2011

Explaining the Story - The One

Explaining the Story – The One

JoeBlow sure picked a great series of pictures. I downloaded them and played them over and over again in my viewer. I studied each frame and the picture that had three guys in it caught my eye. So I came up with the story involving the coworker seeing the two guys.

By the way, were the models just drop-dead gorgeous? Did you see the chest on that one guy?

Anyhow, I tried to keep the story in sync with the scenes in the pictures. The scenes were the bar, alley, hallway of  the hotel, roof of the hotel, and railroad yard. I wanted you to feel at home with the story with the pictures. I wanted you to make a connection. I personally would not have picked a railroad yard for the sex scene, especially since they both had nice hotel rooms, but it works.

Lucky for me, there were no sex scenes shown in the pictures. This way I could do whatever I wanted with whomever I wanted. This allowed me to bring the third guy more into the story. I made sure the guy that steps out of the shadows in the alley had sex but the guy telling the story saves himself for the coworker’s sex scene.

Lastly, the working title was ‘Challenge Story’. Usually I don’t title a story until I get more of a feel of where the story is going. When the coworker said, ‘I WANT to be the one.’ I knew it would be called ‘The One’. I then changed some dialog to make that theme appear a couple more times.

I hope you liked the process and the story. If not, at least you got to see some pictures with some drop-dead gorgeous guys. Did I mention the chest on that one guy? I think I need to watch the pictures on my viewer again.

Later,

Love,

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment