Thursday, January 27, 2011

Working Late - Craig Part 3

Working Late - Craig

Part 3 of 3


I tried to get caught up with my work but it was a losing battle. This time I was looking forward to working over. Craig had made it a lot more fun.

The office was deserted and I got lost with my work. Once again, out of nowhere, Craig appeared. He was sitting on the desk, one leg on the floor and one leg up on the desk. He was naked with a hardon.

"Time to pay up." Craig said.

I leaned back in my chair and said, "How much do I owe you?"

"Drop your pants and lay over your desk."

I stared at him and slowly stood up. I made sure I took my time to pull off my pants and underwear. I slowly took my shirt off also. The thought of getting fucked made me excited. My cock was hard. I laid down on my desk. Craig moved behind me. I was anticipating his hard cock being pushing in my ass, but he knelt down first and spread my cheeks with his hands and licked my asshole. He licked around and then in my asshole.

I was enjoying the tongue action. In fact, I wanted it to last longer. Instead, Craig stood up and inserted his cock. He had lubed my asshole enough to make it easy to enter me. He started slow and then increased his thrusts. His roughness was a turnon. He was totally in charged. The thrusts turned into pounding.

I held on to the edge of the desks. At one point he stopped and removed his cock. He rolled me over to my back and lifted my legs in one motion. He reinserted his cock and the pounding started again. I wanted to mimic his roughness, so I grabbed my cock and started pounded away.

He watched my cock and as soon as I started to cum, he pulled his cock out and jacked off and came on me. His cum landed all over me. Exhausted he stepped back and sat on the edge of another desk.

Out of breath, he went and got some towels to clean me up.

He stood and his cock now was soft and pointing to the floor. He said, "Don’t forget, if you need anything, just ask. OK?"

I smiled and said, "OK." I used to hate working late, but not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment