Thursday, January 13, 2011

Explaining the Story - Hitchhiker Series

Explaining the Story – Hitchhiker Series – The Story Continues

I actually wrote the ‘Vacation’ first, followed by the ‘Cold Season’. I was kicking around ideas and thought of the ‘Accident’. I wanted to explore emotions. ‘Cabin’ came last as a filler between stories.

‘Vacation’ is set in spots that I visited when I visited Hawaii. The spots do exist. Only difference, when I was there, I froze on top of the volcano and could not wait to get down off the mountain. Also on the road to Hana, I got motion sickness and spent the whole ride trying to keep from throwing up. I was not very romantic. Don’t worry I made up for it when I got back to the room.

One thing I notice after writing ‘Vacation’ and ‘Cold Season’ was that Hitch was ‘hanging’ on, or ‘clinging’. I wondered if he was becoming a ‘momma boy’. When I wrote ‘Accident’ it became apparent that they felt they could have lost each other and now wanted to ‘hang on’ to each other. My subconscious mind was at work, again.

Their love has grown and is still very much alive.

There is an ‘Anniversary’ story for January 31. It is their 6 months anniversary. I actually wrote ‘Pickup’ six months ago, so it is my celebration as well. I might also have a surprise in store for them in February. You will have to wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. Jay this is such a wonderful series. I always look forward to reading about these guys. Thanks for supplying such wonderfully erotic and sensual entertainment. You did wonderfully with the range of emotions that the characters go through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe, Glad you like it. I appreciate your comment. For the Hitchhiker Series, I have the Anniversary story coming up and then a surprise for Valentine day. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete