Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hitchhiker Series - Vacation Part 2

Hitchhiker Series – Vacation

Part 2 of 4

We woke up before dawn and headed to Haleakala Crater to watch the sunrise. Hitch slept in the car most of the ride. We took the winding road to the top of the dormant volcano. We headed over to the observation deck. It was surprisingly cold. Hitch stood close to me, mostly for warmth. He put his arm around my arm and our fingers intertwined. We dressed warmly but I could have used a heavier coat. It was well worth the trip, as the sun appeared rising in the East. The dome of the volcano soon appeared before us. It was barren with nothing but desolation as we saw the red and ochre cinder cones. After taking pictures and enjoying the sunrise, we headed for the car to warm up.

The beauty of the dome was breathtaking. Hitch said, "I see why you rated this spot high on your list for sex." I replied, "Yeah, but it is too cold. I would love to have gone out on the dome and had sex." Hitch leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "Maybe, we can still do it."

Hitch began to nibble on my earlobe. He unzipped my jacket and reached under my shirt and rubbed my chest. He moved his hand down and slipped his hand down my pants. I moved the seat back to give us more room. From the first second that his tongue touched my ear, my cock sprang to life.

Hitch unzipped my pants and I lifted my hips to allow us to drop my pants to my knees. Hitch moved quickly and took my cock into his mouth. His hand moved to cup my balls and he gave them a slight squeezed and then tugged at them.

We were doing it on the top of the volcano. The view was awesome. The beauty of the surrounding area was breathtaking. Hitch was licking my shaft from the base to the tip. He cupped his mouth and ran it up and down the underside of my cock. He held my cock at its base and guided it to deep inside his mouth. He hesitated then started his sucking motion.

I watched as the islands appeared off in the distance. I felt this must be what heaven is like. Hitch continued to suck me and as he sucked faster, I could feel I was getting close to cumming. I placed my hand on Hitch’s head which bobbed up and down. I finally let loose with my load of cum. He waited until I was completely finished and drank up the entire load. He removed his mouth from my cock and kissed the tip of my cock. He licked any remaining cum as it appeared. Slowing milking my cock, he kissed it one last time. He raised up in his seat and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

Hitch moved towards me and hugged me. He nibbled on my earlobe once again and said, "Love you." He wrapped both arms around my arm and snaked his fingers down to my hand and intertwined our fingers. He laid his head on my shoulder. We watch the sun rise up into the sky. It was the start of a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment